Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain

My main concern with this game having seen much of the gameplay footage is that it'll end up more like Peace Walker than anything else; individual, do-as-you-please missions that are tied together with some narrative in-between, and to me that simply isn't MGS. I'm trying to work out how they're going to deliver a decent storyline with the trademark assortment of characters when you can seemingly choose every aspect of the missions you take on e.g. partner (human, dog, robot), weapons and even the character you play as.

Maybe I've missed some crucial point but it just has me a bit worried. Still got my snake-arm edition pre-ordered though, did want the PS4 to go with it but it's a bit too pricey.

Same here. I played the hell out of all of those different scenarios. I can only imagine that the full game is similarly set up. I'm fully expecting more than 20 hours.

So many limited editions of things coming out that I want :( the blue forza xbox one, the mgs5 crimson red ps4,the mini nuke fallout collection. Argh.

Back
Top Bottom