Metal Gear Solid. The Phantom pain.

Few 4k shows max settings:

90el5mZ.jpg

8yD5Wvg.jpg

NjTBlSo.jpg

Not sure what it is with some of the soldiers holding their smg's "gangsta" style, in the intro section at least.

Probably good. I've never got an A in my life.

Also. How the hell can I switch my rifle to single shot? I try and get stealthy headshots but end up peppering the guy full of bullets.

About the weirdness of the prologue -

Now, I know Kojima and I was sure that half of the stuff never actually happened in the prologue, the fire guy and the floating kid. He was rescued by Ocelot, but most of it was just Snake hallucinating ... It fits Kojima's style perfectly.

BUT... Then I heard a cassette tape where Snake and Ocelot were actually talking about the fire guy:confused:

Anyway, it was a great start to the game!

I think the floating guy was psycho mantis. He was an enemy/boss from MGS on the PS.

Probably good. I've never got an A in my life.

Also. How the hell can I switch my rifle to single shot? I try and get stealthy headshots but end up peppering the guy full of bullets.

Also a bit daft how your silencer on the m4 seems to last for a handful of shots before it doesn't work anymore.

Just bought it from a key seller on ebay, they sent me an email asking to prove who I am by providing photos of me and my ID and print off a verification form and fill it in just to get my key.. Can't be bothered. Requesting a refund

It's the prettiest representation of desert terrain, at last a game beats Red Dead Redemption in that department.

Great game so far, but back to Tomb Raider then Arkham Asylum, and Mad Max(completing games for a change mode) before I tackle this potentially best action game ever title.

Its a lot nicer looking once it opens up.

I think RDR is the only desert terrain game Ive played anyways to compare it to :D

Had a few hours on this tonight managed to complete the hospital intro and the first mission - I was very impressed. Maxed out at 1080p solid 60fps on system in sig, graphics look awesome and the gameplay/story are interesting and engaging if slightly weird in a good way.

End of the first mission meets some interesting and scary opposition! :eek:

Can't wait to play more of this game, it's nailed on game of the year surely!

Had a few hours on this tonight managed to complete the hospital intro and the first mission - I was very impressed. Maxed out at 1080p solid 60fps on system in sig, graphics look awesome and the gameplay/story are interesting and engaging if slightly weird in a good way.

End of the first mission meets some interesting and scary opposition! :eek:

Can't wait to play more of this game, it's nailed on game of the year surely!

Im on a Titan X @stock clocks and a 4770k @1440p and GPU usage barely goes above 60% with everything maxed and max settings in Nvidia control panel. Looks nice as well as being very well optimised. Its a kick in the face for the "gameworks is the end of everything" brigade :D

This isnt a spoiler but its a class touch...

You get bloody and dirty during missions and if you dont get a shower on motherbase you get smellier and smellier with flies hovering round you and cadets react to your hygiene problems :D

Back
Top Bottom