Metal Gear Solid. The Phantom pain.

Soldato
Bought lots from them but never before a release, they get the key to you on time i suppose?

I've bought 3 games from them. They send you a email with a link to download the key. On release day they send you another email saying your're ok to download the key. I've been very happy with them so far. They are half the price then what they are on steam.

Soldato
I've bought 3 games from them. They send you a email with a link to download the key. On release day they send you another email saying your're ok to download the key. I've been very happy with them so far. They are half the price then what they are on steam.

thanks

ordered from them, they are spot on usually just wanted to check peoples preorder experiances :D got the link to the code but its not there yet, says it will be on or before release day so thats perfect :) excited now! just hope Kiefer doesnt ruin it!

It's looking good :D From what I've heard (not watching reviews directly to avoid any spoilers), the game-play is absolutely the best there has ever been in a MGS title - and it alone could carry the game.

However the story has been cut down a fair bit - a whole lot less exposition and Big Boss hardly talks in most cut scenes, instead replace with auido logs (...eh?) I guess it's probably better than the 1+ long cut-scenes of prior, but it's missing one single staple "moment" found in other titles.

Associate
Given in and pre ordered this. As much as I'm really unsure on keifers voicing boss the gameplay looks spot on. It's also a case of I've played everything else in the series so might aswell play this one too and that way I can avoid any inevitable spoilers. I'm going to get back into ground zeroes this week and finish off all the side ops and probably replay that main mission one more time just so it's all fresh in my memory for it

Soldato
I'm rather disappointed they decided to cut down on the story... IMO it was always the defining element of the entire franchise, even if it got slightly preposterous at times. I could tell the gameplay in this one is going to be fantastic just from Ground Zeroes alone but the game didn't exactly feel like a MGS title.

I hoped that Phantom Pain will be a bit like Snake Eater, with some fleshed-out cutscenes and that fascinating air of supernaturality the game had going on about it (the bosses etc.) but, from what I've seen, it feels a bit too... normal? Also, I am slightly bummed about David Hayter's absence as Snake's voice actor.

Still, I think it might be my favourite game this year, along with GTA5.

Permabanned
I'm rather disappointed they decided to cut down on the story... IMO it was always the defining element of the entire franchise, even if it got slightly preposterous at times. I could tell the gameplay in this one is going to be fantastic just from Ground Zeroes alone but the game didn't exactly feel like a MGS title.

I hoped that Phantom Pain will be a bit like Snake Eater, with some fleshed-out cutscenes and that fascinating air of supernaturality the game had going on about it (the bosses etc.) but, from what I've seen, it feels a bit too... normal? Also, I am slightly bummed about David Hayter's absence as Snake's voice actor.

Still, I think it might be my favourite game this year, along with GTA5.

Don't listen to ign, few other reviewers saying cutscnes and story is fine.
I agree though I' love the lengths cut scenes and indepth story

Back
Top Bottom