Metal Gear Solid. The Phantom pain.

Soldato
Don't listen to ign, few other reviewers saying cutscnes and story is fine.
I agree though I' love the lengths cut scenes and indepth story

I hope so. Anyway, I should be happy they've decided to bring this over to PC in the first place. That was someting I genuinely didn't expect and easily my biggest surprise of the year. Apart from the sudden revival of the Shenmue franchise, that is:p

Soldato
I wouldn't be surprised if the cutscenes were very short in this. 28gb HDD space required, when MGS4 took up a full 50gb BR disc didnt it?

28gb seems low even with short cutscenes.

Soldato
I am all for it being more like Ground Zeroes. The 'cutscenes' in that seemed a lot more fluid and dynamic. A definite improvement as far as I am concerned.

What I am slightly worried about is these reports that Snake is basically silent throughout the game.

Caporegime

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I wonder if we would be able to unlock this monday evening via a vpn or something?

It's my understanding that we'll be able to play this from 2pm on Monday 31st August (providing you've pre-ordered from Steam)

Depending on how long it takes you to download ~28GB will depend on how quickly you can play it!

__

New trailer is due out today at 2pm.

Soldato
It's my understanding that we'll be able to play this from 2pm on Monday 31st August (providing you've pre-ordered from Steam)

Depending on how long it takes you to download ~28GB will depend on how quickly you can play it!

__

Ahh :( cdkeys here

Ahh well!

Associate

__

Where have you got that from? I heard there's no pre-loading at all...

Back
Top Bottom