Metro: Exodus [E3 2017]

Soldato
Does the game still have those superb, claustrophic type environments like the other two games, or is it more open, large environments?

Associate
Just done the first hour or so and it's absolutely fantastic.

But it's absolutely crushing my pc, keep getting massive frame rate drops right down to the teens.

Hate to admit it but wob was right about it taking the control away from you too much, kept wanting to do bits that it just does for you in cinematics.

Graphics are insanely good tho.

Associate
I don't have SLI, but wow - seems like a random dude figured it out and put it on youtube haha. Assume he from a tech forum of some sort!

Soldato
Weird how the developer can't enable this, but some random guy works it out. The option could even come with a caveat of "Enable SLI (Experimental)" so it's clear it's not really been tested.

Soldato
There's been 3 patches since release?

Apparently issues with hdr/dlss/rtx are not fixed that being said it's new tech so not surprised. Probably taking longer to isolate the cause.

Having a blast it really is a great game. Just the right mix of claustrophobic and open segments. I'm probably on track for the bad ending...been a bit too bloodthirsty.

Back
Top Bottom