Metro: Exodus [E3 2017]

Associate
man i loved this game, completed it 5 times no joke.. my favourite metro game so far, cannot wait for DLC to expand story!

also what hellsmk2 said, ranger hardcore all the way with all 3 games

Soldato
If anyone wants the gold edition of Metro Exodus (includes the expansion pass) for 35 quid, let me know in PM. I have the spare key from aurora edition retail version.
Great game btw, finished it yesterday. My favourite of the three.

Associate
I am reading reports that the patch has fixed the hdr + dlss bug, sadly it remains for me. Does anyone else still have this bug after updating?

Caporegime
Aspect Ratio added.

Exodus-Asp.jpg

Looks much better now :)

Caporegime
Im on the next bit now, where we're the main course for the cannibals :eek: :D, got to find Anna, great stuff, im just blowing em all away with the double-barreled pistol shottie, reminds me of a sort of Wolfenstein this bit :p

Last edited:
Associate
Did a bit of digging... i needed to manually install windows build 1809 (windows key, type upgrade, select windows upgrade, search for upgrades..install 1809)

After a restart the option just turned up in game.

It may well be the restart after installing the newest nvidia drivers might have done it but that's the path I followed and it worked.

Associate
Anyone else get dodgy textures now and then? Seems like they don't load in. Feeling like i am rushing through it too simply because some of the damn things are super hard to kill and you chew through ammo since they don't hold still!

I am at the desert part just got off the train and got the vehicle. Its not the sand storm that makes things hard to see but its like a vibrance is taking over and i can't see a thing. Something wrong with settings or what?

Back
Top Bottom