Metro: Exodus [E3 2017]

Associate
Aye the first few scenes are pretty good i think they polished these the most then just went into lazy mode for the rest. Debating if i should finish it too since the AI seems a bit clunky and firefights are bit meh.

Associate
Cheapest place to get this? Got a week off work coming up and need a good SP to sink my teeth into, loved the last few.

I bought it thru steam Argentina on a VPN for $11 Pounds or $19 Canadian. Finished in 43 hours and it was not a chore to finish it but
I had fun exploring and with the new game+ and lots of choices especially bad weather must buy game for any Metro fan.

Soldato
I bought it thru steam Argentina on a VPN for $11 Pounds or $19 Canadian. Finished in 43 hours and it was not a chore to finish it but
I had fun exploring and with the new game+ and lots of choices especially bad weather must buy game for any Metro fan.

When did you do this as its not on steam anymore?

Soldato
LOL I am an idiot I forgot all about it not being on steam anymore it was 2018 preorder.
It still should work on Epic store ,use VPN for Argentina/Brazil/turkey and buy it .It should be cheaper than cdkeys/DLCcompare/AllKeys etc.

Will fire up NordVPN later and see if it works, thanks.

I remember getting bf3 deluxe for like £15 on release by vpn'ing to Brazil

Associate
Great let the forum know if you find a good deal,Nord VPN covers just about every Country you should find a good deal.Unless Epic are real ******** and charge the same for every Country.

Back
Top Bottom