Midweek Football Thread

Caporegime
OP
I quite like the idea of not having betting / alcohol sponsors on shirts.

I actually don't like shirt sponsors as it is, so the less the better.

Soldato
Only applies in Europe.

If not then Lyon would have a shirt sponsor they could only have in Non European away matches :p

No, from wiki:

Lyon complied and, since the Le Mans match, have worn sponsor-less shirts while playing on French soil.

The French gambling laws have been reduced and thus they are allowed to wear the sponsor on their shirts from January.

Soldato
Class goal from Nasri, missed him

Good half, excellent work rate throughout and great pressure (Arshavin included :o) and also some great attacking play. This Arsenal team are becoming a force, could be a great season

Soldato
No, from wiki:

Lyon complied and, since the Le Mans match, have worn sponsor-less shirts while playing on French soil.

The French gambling laws have been reduced and thus they are allowed to wear the sponsor on their shirts from January.

So they have a shirt sponsor but can't wear it on there shirt. Not until at least January :s.

The world has officially gone bonkers but I guess we already new that anyway :p

Soldato
S'alright kiddo.

Quite enjoy doing the walks ect ect, just a bit knackering :p

Liverpool game is a bit dull to be honest :(

Please don't call me Kiddo! That and 'son' really get to me for some reason. That and the fact that I'm certainly not a kid, far from it in fact :p.

Good for you doing the charity bit. I am far to self centered to even bother. I don't even watch Comic Relief.

You're right about the Liverpool, game. What a bore.

Back
Top Bottom