Milkyway@home - July update

Soldato
OP
A little self indulgence ....

mwaht1m.gif

Thats a real one this time :D, tiffy system not running yet but I may do some manually for the
time being, you never know what might turn up in your inbox.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Berserker your are a star, thankyou very much for that :D

I hardly dare mention it but on some of the tiffys the text is black.

New seti tiffys in progress :)

Man of Honour
Blackness is caused by there being no pure white colour in the palette. If you can fix that, great. If not, I'll have a go when I've got time (supposed to be busy this weekend, though I'm not yet).

Soldato
No work for last 24 hours now, same on seti, started Einstein@Home now :rolleyes:

Check out all the projects either offline or with no work to send out - whats going on?

When you're out of work keep your GPU warm by crunching Dnetc or Collatz instead.

Well done on the OcUK milkyway@home effort, I'll be checking in on you from time to time ;)

Soldato
OP
You will be checking up on me ?..........and you might be ?

I have seen your old posts but non the wiser as to who you are and if you are in the team or not.
If your not and you do push out 250k per day please join now :D

Soldato
LOL not you the 'TEAM'. btw Keep a close eye on Psycho I mean cyclo he has a 5830 clocked to 950 which knocks out a WU in 110 seconds !

http://milkyway.cs.rpi.edu/milkyway/result.php?resultid=157782666

BTW I too was once a member of the 'finest' team and spent many years crunching until they started to fold in more ways that one ;)

Yes I'll keep a close eye on the team - pull your socks up, show us your worth and I might just bring my 40 odd million credits across.

Soldato
OP
show us your worth and I might just bring my 40 odd million credits across.

I have just seen into the future and you do indeed move your stash over, so I would like to thank you in advance :D
The Seti guys would like your stash too..........and everything else you have :D

We may not be able to touch the UK BOINC team in the combined stats but we have big plans on the Milkyway and SETI fronts.

I need a technical advisor, you could start by updating this for the UK's finest

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17986846&highlight=username_Subliminal+Aura

Flipping cheek he says :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom