Milkyway@home - July update

Soldato
OP
Well thanks for your interest but you need to remember I'm a relative Milkyway noob, took this on to support the team as it got little or no mention.
Having said that I am willing to put a lot of effort into supporting the team as I have great expections of it.

Soldato
And I did get around to it. Only a year late! Imagine what I'd have had by now! :)

Tell me about it... It's going to be harder now competing with the 5870s... I so regret not crunching for the last 4 months which has impacted a lot on my stats.

Well thanks for your interest but you need to remember I'm a relative Milkyway noob, took this on to support the team as it got little or no mention.
Having said that I am willing to put a lot of effort into supporting the team as I have great expections of it.

Bravo ! Just what team OcUk needs :)

Soldato
UK Boinc Team - wtf :eek: Is that legal??

What can we do to bribe/force/cajole SA over to us?

Im still looking for hardware to add to my trusty dell for MW, but the problem is the PSU, 305W, but that is seriously underrated. It has a BFG 8800GT OC2 in it, so there is some headroom. I need something with the same power draw and the same size give or take a cm or so. Problem with dells is the custom hardware, so upgrading the psu isn't an option and I need this rig to last until early next year when bulldozer comes out which will be the next upgrade..

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
clipboard02sys.jpg

;)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Go on then ... Loaner for a month or two, if I don't see any improvements I'm outa here.

ps You do realise that the whole lot of you will be parped :D

It would be the first parp to have me feeling all warm inside :p

Peter-B and Ba need a workout anyways ;)

Thankyou S'ah
I work nights and I should be in bed now so I will have to bugger off for now, back real soon.

Soldato
Wow, he's joined, thats some jump team, now lets keep this guy interested :D

Cool - whats the ettiquete behind recruiting people?
I was thinking maybe we could post in the graphics forums asking for ati owners to join the team? a lot of people stay out of these DC forums..

Back
Top Bottom