Mindless youth of today

Associate
So remove from them from the system so they have more time to be chavs?

Claps all round, truly nothing could go wrong with that.

It works all the time for the legal system! Put them in prison for minor offences (like a bit of weed) when young, they then magically become better people :p

Soldato
So remove from them from the system so they have more time to be chavs?

Claps all round, truly nothing could go wrong with that.

As I went on to say, it would probabally be for their best interests to take their exams next year instead of in a week or so (Or whenever they are actually due) They are unlikly to do well now whatever course of action is taken.

It works all the time for the legal system! Put them in prison for minor offences (like a bit of weed) when young, they then magically become better people

It isn't the putting people in prison that is the problem it is the letting them out again! ;) :p

Caporegime
Absolutely appalling. There is no respect for anything. There is absolutely no consequence in society anymore, it is basically a free for all.

Look at Farage getting covered in milkshake earlier today. When did this kind of thing become acceptable?
The two incidents are hardly comparable... One is vandalism of a worthless outdated embarrassment enjoyed by sad old men.

The other is the destruction a valuable collection of model trains.

Caporegime
I love the fact that the mother thinks writing a letter of apology will fix this.

That's probably all the "punishment" they'll get. Oh but she did say she wasn't going speak to him for a couple days.

Yes, that'll really turn him around.

And also she blamed the alcohol for his "silly" behaviour, describing it as "high spirits". Seriously.

Pathetic.

Caporegime
I love the fact that the mother thinks writing a letter of apology will fix this.

That's probably all the "punishment" they'll get. Oh but she did say she wasn't going speak to him for a couple days.

And also she blamed the alcohol for his "silly" behaviour, describing it as "high spirits". Seriously.

Pathetic.
Chavs gonna chav.

Soldato
Absolutely appalling. There is no respect for anything. There is absolutely no consequence in society anymore, it is basically a free for all.

Look at Farage getting covered in milkshake earlier today. When did this kind of thing become acceptable?

People have been throwing things at politicians for decades. I personally don't agree with it, I think you've lost the argument when you resort to this but if any politician is going to get milkshaked he'd be top of my list.

Permabanned

Pathetic.
You're basing what will happen to the child from a report in a rag.
How do you know that the letter of apology is even a "punishment" as you put it? I reckon she's making him write it so he faces up to the fact of what he has done, so he knows there's people with feelings behind his act of vandalism. The mother is being responsible on that front. Would you rather she taught him it's ok to not offer apologies when you wrong someone?

Soldato

Pathetic.

I doubt very much that this is the first time that this group of 15 year olds have been wandering around town at 03:00 Hrs swigging Vodka.

And I also doubt very much that this is the first time they have caused wanton damage while doing so.

Permabanned
I doubt very much that this is the first time that this group of 15 year olds have been wandering around town at 03:00 Hrs swigging Vodka.

And I also doubt very much that this is the first time they have caused wanton damage while doing so.
Based on what. I very much doubt you know anything about the kids involved.

There is a torch and pitchfork sale on at Tesco.

Soldato
I hope the Swayze Express wasn't there.

giphy.gif

Soldato
Based on what. I very much doubt you know anything about the kids involved.

There is a torch and pitchfork sale on at Tesco.

I prefer to purchase my lynching supplies from Waitrose, The torches burn brighter and for longer and have a pleasant apple fragrance that goes well with the smell of burning flesh. The pitchforks are made from better quality steel that doesn't lose its edge should it strike bone as well.

I think the fact that while the Mother expresses dismay at what her 15 year old Little darling did while under the influance, there doesn't seem to be any comment on the fact that he was wandering around town at 03:00 swigging vodka in the first place.

This would, on the face of it, suggest that this is not an unusual occurrence.

Permabanned
I prefer to purchase my lynching supplies from Waitrose, The torches burn brighter and for longer and have a pleasant apple fragrance that goes well with the smell of burning flesh. The pitchforks are made from better quality steel that doesn't lose its edge should it strike bone as well.

I think the fact that while the Mother expresses dismay at what her 15 year old Little darling did while under the influance, there doesn't seem to be any comment on the fact that he was wandering around town at 03:00 swigging vodka in the first place.

This would, on the face of it, suggest that this is not an unusual occurrence.
Why?
Why does it suggest it's not unusual?
Cue Tom Jones.
Just because?

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Yet they're in the green for £80k+ so... anyone interested in a completely unrelated money making scheme? #falseflag

Associate
Why aren't those legally responsible for these ****** being billed for the damage they caused ? Ignoring the crowdfunded money, the ****** (and the people that failed to parent them properly) should be the ones out of pocket here. It's essential we break this cycle of actions without adequate consequences.

Back
Top Bottom