Monaco Grand Prix 2016, Monte Carlo - Race 6/21

Riccys got the patented Hamilton scowl on this race!

you mean this one?

rosberg.jpg

Last edited:
Thing is, had Ricciardo had a proper pitstop AND Merc given Hamilton's soft or supersoft then Hamilton would have won. Both teams screwed up insanely badly. No one seems to be talking about it but Hamilton pitted from ahead of Ricciardo, Ricciardo had a huge delay in the pits but came out inches behind Hamilton. Hamilton had a woeful outlap, i presume because of the ultras not turning on at low temps issue. Hamilton lost say 10 seconds from that decision on tires and Ricciardo lost 10 seconds.

Ricciardo lost out more because Hamilton was epic on those wet tires and kept the pace up no one else could match on those tires. Not the first or last time he's gone faster on wet or inters than anyone else can manage.

Ricciardo has absolutely every right to feel insanely angry as a huge error this race and a tactical error last race has cost him from a winning positions.

Missed the last few laps, but didn't think what I saw was any use!
Always like to watch it though, but the conditions dont help (aside from giving some 'lack of talent' crashes). Points are too precious, and during the drying track phase, it's suicide to go offline.
It's an event for the sponsors. Can't really remember the last good one we had here.

Stop twisting it, I said nothing about the rest of the field that you were referring to.

So that'll be a no then.

Jay

I said why are the ultra softs lasting 40 laps, you replied with "because they're in clean air and Hamilton is looking after his tyres". sounded like you were talking about the rest of the field.

Anyway, Ricciardo has taken a leaf out of hamiltons sulking book

Ricciardo stop for slicks was called by the team and they didn't have the tyres ready?

Someone's going to get a traditional Aussie booting later on.

Back
Top Bottom