Monitor Calibration - Try before you buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Hi can I put my name down for the chance to borrow this as well please.

I believe my email is in my trust. I am from Chesterfield, Derbyshire and would like to calibrate my monitor.

Hopefully someone will post and let me know what to do if at all possible.

thank you kindly.

Soldato
OP
Hi can I put my name down for the chance to borrow this as well please.

I believe my email is in my trust. I am from Chesterfield, Derbyshire and would like to calibrate my monitor.

Hopefully someone will post and let me know what to do if at all possible.

thank you kindly.

Added you mate.

Have now e-mailed jesta as the next person on the list.

Soldato
Add me to the list if you can mate, I've got two monitors to calibrate and was looking to purchase a calibrator myself but being short on cash atm and looking to build a custom watercooling loop, I could just hopefully borrow the thing from you and calibrate them once. Me thinks I should be next in the queue for 2012 :)

Soldato
OP
Add me to the list if you can mate, I've got two monitors to calibrate and was looking to purchase a calibrator myself but being short on cash atm and looking to build a custom watercooling loop, I could just hopefully borrow the thing from you and calibrate them once. Me thinks I should be next in the queue for 2012 :)

Added to the list.

This has been sent out today to Jesta, Wedge.....watch out for my email later this week asking you pay jesta!

Associate
Can I put my name down too please, two new matching monitors that are showing slightly different colours even with the same settings.
Forgot to mention in Bath - Somerset but work near Trowbridge Wilts

Email is in my trust

Last edited:
Soldato
Is this still going? I just bought my first IPS panel monitor so would like to see how much different these things can make :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom