Monster Studio A45 Collaboration Project - Sponsored

my dude, what little energy I can muster these days sees me going backwards!

Have some of my energy to motivate you!

A little update for today, Asrock has sent me another board. Requested the Z790i Lightning Wifi for this project so we can do some cpu overclocking and not be limited to memory.

Arrived today so will crack on with swapping it around. Aesthetically the board looks identical lol.

MBP01408-Enhanced-NR.jpg

wow, this looks amazing

Motivation isn't the problem, it's looking likely I have Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and it's kicking my ass as of late.

I'll just live my modding life vicariously through yours :P

I'll try and make it as interesting as possible :D:p. Big final reveal coming this weekend!

I'll be unveiling the build at a trade show in Leeds, representing Antec. I still have loads to do but confident it will be ready!

Kingston sent over a 1TB Fury nvme drive for the build as well so will run it without the heatsink on the day.

i cant wait to see it, you don't see a lot of custom work now days..
my pc would be classed as custom but everything is just off the shelf boring stuff haha. your looks amazing

Yeah it's kinda rare these days, i know a few guys that really make custom stuff but they're fairly well known in the industry.

Modern watercooling has made it very easy for most amateurs and regulars to get onboard, all you really need is some basic knowledge of flow dynamics to get going. I love it, need more to keep the industry going.

Side quests dude.

It’s like a RPG. Every mod starts out with a main quest and then as you start work the side quests appear lol.

LOL not sure if it's side quests or just a distraction tbh. I sit and brainstorm a lot so whatever hits me i tend to act on it, some of my crazy builds have formed this way :cry:.

Last edited:
Build complete!

It was an honour yesterday to be able to showcase my build at Target Components Open Day and representing Antec on their Stall/stand. Being able to showcase the build mod to all the other big brands there was such an awesome feeling and to be able to visually show these companies what can be achieved. Had an amazing day and met some new and old contacts there along with all the great food and drinks!

Massive thanks to @Ace Modder for inviting me and it was great to finally meet you.

Back
Top Bottom