Moon Knight (Marvel TV series)

Soldato
it revealed MK 3rd hidden personality Jake who has no such restrain like Mark/Steven.

Got ya - ta.

The limo -- license plate SPKTR -- pays homage to Mr. Knight's comic book mode of transport. He uses it to get to New York City's crime scenes in style - didn't know this.

Dr. Harrow's feet started bleeding - what did his feet bleeding signify?

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
There were signs of a third personality, a far more violent personality, throughout the series.

Yes particularly blackouts when Mark said he wasnt in control. Also on the ship there was a 3rd sarcophagus chained up and violently trying to break free. Just a guess but following their rule presume Jack will most likely have his own MK distinct costume like Mark and Steven.

Is this show not too violent for you :D

Caporegime
Yes particularly blackouts when Mark said he wasnt in control. Also on the ship there was a 3rd sarcophagus chained up and violently trying to break free. Just a guess but following their rule presume Jack will most likely have his own MK distinct costume like Mark and Steven.

Is this show not too violent for you :D

Did we see it in the credits? I thought it cycled between three headshots but I didn't get a good look
Edit: It's not just the wraps forming Mark's suit mid transformation for the first one.

Caporegime
Marvel are a bit better now about not tying their talent down under contract for a silly amount of appearences, like they used to do.

As such, Oscar Isaac only signed up for one series, and that was after having been shown the scripts for episodes 1 and 5 by Kevin Fiege.

But I guess they will look at the viewing figures on Disney+ and have dialogue with him about whether he would be open to returning.

Soldato
It had a pretty coherent story, it didn't ruin existing characters. It was well made and acted and introduced us something new. It did a pretty good job. I enjoyed it, I thought it wobbled a tiny bit in the middle but came back together well and actually they finished it off far better than I feared they would. Good stuff would be happy for another season they just need to not overreach which is an easy trap to fall into.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
My only complaint was I wish it was a few episodes longer. Really enjoyed it and probably my favourite Marvel series so far, edging out Loki

Same i was really surprised with the direction they went which makes its a novelty compared to other Super-hero shows. Oscar was superb and really shined and carried the show well. Just hope they dont lose him if they are making a S2. Easily my favourite show. Compare this to that drivel that was Falcon and WS.

Last edited:
Soldato
I was always going to like it really. Bit of an Oscar fan in most things he has been in since 'A Most Violent Year'.

I didn't dislike Falcon and Winter Soldier that much. I enjoyed it more the Hawkeye (to be fair, I got bored of Hawkeye and never finished it) and around the same for WandaVision bar the last 2 episodes. Loki and now MK just sit in a different tier altogether though.

Caporegime
Same i was really surprised with the direction they went which makes its a novelty compared to other Super-hero shows. Oscar was superb and really shined and carried the show well. Just hope they lose him if they are making a S2. Easily my favourite show. Compare this to that drivel that was Falcon and WS.
Maya is now an option too if Oscar doesn't want to come back.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
Maya is now an option too if Oscar doesn't want to come back.
I actually mistyped which i corrected above. I hope he comes back and Marvel dont lose him. Successfully actors can just move on if they feel like they are beyond that type of material. Natalie Portman comes to mind in Thor. Personally i thought it was better without her and could be a mistake to bring her back. So remain to be convinced as at one point she thought she was too good for the Marvel movies and was only bound on contract.

Caporegime
I actually mistyped which i corrected above. I hope he comes back and Marvel dont lose him. Successfully actors can just move on if they feel like they are beyond that type of material. Natalie Portman comes to mind in Thor. Personally i thought it was better without her and could be a mistake to bring her back. So remain to be convinced as at one point she thought she was too good for the Marvel movies and was only bound on contract.
I think the fact she came back willingly speaks volumes for Taka Wattiti and his script and production team. She was contracted to do The Dark World and really didn’t want to but had to. This one was her choice and I think not being the ‘Damsel in Distress’ or ‘side scientist lady’ appealed.

Caporegime
Yeah, she didn't think she was "too good" but for two movies they didn't give her much to do and Dark World isn't very good really.

Taikia is a director that actors actually want to work for, and apparently she's massively bulked up for Love and Thunder?

Back
Top Bottom