Moon Knight (Marvel TV series)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Episode 3 was not bad, still pretty enjoyable overall.

So it’s suggested that there is another personality based on neither Steven or Mark knowing who took out the thugs.

Caporegime
Enjoying the craziness so far, although they have a lot of answers to tie up (hopefully!) in the last 2 episodes.

As yet, there is no major link to the larger MCU, but hopefully there will be some sort of cameo or storyline thread that can continue in a future movie.

Edit: I must confess, it's really obvious that the scenes in London and Egypt were not filmed on location (to me anyway) which detracted a bit from it. Not sure if it was to save money or covid affected.

rp2000

Caporegime
I wondered if this would tie into anything else at all. I was thinking last night that the only tie in I could think of is:

Might it tie in with Thor? I don't know anything about this God Butcher character but I figured with this having lots of gods it might be a feasible link.

Soldato
Not sure. First 2 episodes ok.
Felt the last 2 episodes dragging
I'm only watching it now because I feel invested.
Hope there's a pay off.....

Last edited:
Soldato
I wondered if this would tie into anything else at all. I was thinking last night that the only tie in I could think of is:

Might it tie in with Thor? I don't know anything about this God Butcher character but I figured with this having lots of gods it might be a feasible link.

There's potential for links to both Thor (via the God Butcher) and Black Panther (Khonshu and Bast are siblings).

The Werewolf by Night Halloween Special could be a more likely candidate for a direct link, cameo, or maybe a post-credits scene.

Sadly, I think it could be a while before Moon Knight returns to screens for anything more than a brief cameo. Unless they announce a second season of the show, there just aren't that many announced, upcoming projects that are a good fit until they get a bit further along with the Midnight Sons plans.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
Enjoying the craziness so far, although they have a lot of answers to tie up (hopefully!) in the last 2 episodes.

As yet, there is no major link to the larger MCU, but hopefully there will be some sort of cameo or storyline thread that can continue in a future movie.

Edit: I must confess, it's really obvious that the scenes in London and Egypt were not filmed on location (to me anyway) which detracted a bit from it. Not sure if it was to save money or covid affected.

rp2000

Oscar did admit he never visited London at all throughout MK. Got to admit i have not been in years but it fooled me :D

Quite amusing some people are saying "standard marvel fare" when episode 4 was a total headf*** in the final act.

Agreed he not your typical super hero story so finding it quite good. Its one of these storylines similar to Punisher where he has a specific mission or purpose rather than just go around beating up or arresting bad guys.

Its a good guess

From the Thor trailer we see Norse and now possibly Olympian Gods (Zeus and most likely Hercules). So adding Egyptian ones might not be too far off a stretch now that you mentioned Gorr.

Last edited:
Soldato
Quite amusing some people are saying "standard marvel fare" when episode 4 was a total headf*** in the final act.
For me 'standard marvel fare' is the generic action sequences, poor fight chorography and forced humour, which this has in spades. The Marc Spectre personality is a typical bland marvel character, as is his wife.
Ep 1 was very good and then it turned into a usual marvel TV show. If they bring back the feel of ep 1 and carry on the craziness of the last 10 minutes of ep 4 I'll revise my opinion :D

I don't think it helped I went from Peacemaker to this.

Back
Top Bottom