"More than 1,000 girls abused in Telford for generations" - Inquiry report published.

Like him, hate him or whatever, but Tommy Robinson has covered this extensively in “The rape of Britain” (on GTTR & Rumble).
It was only a matter of time before it was mentioned in the MSM.
It’s an extremely harrowing and anger inducing watch, and quite unbelievable how all parties either just swept it under the carpet or just ignored it.
Whatever ones views on Tommy, it took some balls to do what he did to make the 3 episodes.

We people find a kink in the system, the system will do everything it can to make you look bad. Eventually it leaks out after decades and when most of the perpetrators are long go.

The system works against the majority in this country, Elm Guest House rocks lane Barnes being shoved under the carpet.]

Last edited:
I knew a girl who was abused in a childrens care home in Wiltshire. I reported it and the man in question was forced to retire early. That was all that happened. I am convinced they didn't want the scandal. I am sure that if it happened there, then it happened in other places too. Local councils will keep it as quiet as possible.

Last edited:
I knew a girl who was abused in a childrens care home in Wiltshire. I reported it and the man in question was forced to retire early. That was all that happened. I am convinced they didn't want the scandal. I am sure that if it happened there, then it happened in other places too. Local councils will keep it as quiet as possible.

Of course they don't. They probably have a lot of skeletons in their cupboard and would likely be shut down as a result even if they don't have the same issues currently.

More details of the Rochdale crimes are emerging.

A victim of a Rochdale grooming gang has said she was raped more than 100 times from the age of 12 and felt "let down" by police.

Ruby also told BBC Newsnight police took her aborted foetus away for DNA testing without telling her.

Former detective Maggie Oliver said that years after Ruby's abuse, child sexual exploitation was still happening across the country.
The BBC has contacted Greater Manchester Police (GMP) for a response.

A spokesperson from Rochdale Borough Council said it was "deeply sorry" that it "failed to take the necessary action to protect children from abuse" at the time Ruby was sexually abused.

She told school and social services. They gave her flavoured condoms and sent her away.

Last edited:
The floodgates were opened when the police decided they were going to selectively ignore the age of consent. Once the idea of underage kids having sex was normalised, the groomers had a free hand.
Disgusting behaviour. :(

Last edited:
The floodgates were opened when the police decided they were going to selectively ignore the age of consent. Once the idea of underage kids having sex was normalised, the groomers had a free hand.

I thought the guidelines was for children on children, not adults? That's to stop two 14 year olds getting done for rape if they were in a consensual relationship

Back
Top Bottom