"More than 1,000 girls abused in Telford for generations" - Inquiry report published.

Not baiting but curious as to where that summarisation from that report came from since there is no mention of religion in it other than vicitims from some religious backgrounds may be less likely to report abuse
Data pulled from various different government sites showing the ethnicity/religion of those convicted. Same way that 85% of convicted rapists are white people (Inline with population splits).

Not really, most of the research that report is based on is <2015, the data itself will be even older. It pretty much ignores all these cases, that are now known to have been going on for decades. It’s hard to put a figure on it, but the estimated victim total for these is apparently 100,000s of girls going back to the 70s.
Would be interesting to see what a new study would reveal in that case but likewise its not as if the UK was entirely white before 2015 and then in the last 8 years its been flooded with non white groomers and rapists (despite what the daily mail tells people). People in these groups and gangs have existed for decades and no doubt many have got away with it but it is reassuring that the West midlands police seem to have taken this seriously and acted on it promptly (from the little info we have) which is a massive improvement

Last edited:
What does that even mean? There was a thread started just yesterday about the lenient sentence of a white rapist on here if you care to open your eyes.
It means you took offense at someone's comment about the state of posters on here.
Thanks for proving this correct.

Data pulled from various different government sites showing the ethnicity/religion of those convicted. Same way that 85% of convicted rapists are white people (Inline with population splits).
Hmm ok, i did have a look and i could only find data on the number of prisoners convicted of sexual offences and the religion of all inmates but nothing linking nationality, religion and sexual offences together

Also not suprised this was not picked up by GD

Eleanor Williams: 22-year-old who made false claims of being groomed by Asian gang sentenced to eight and a half years​

She fabricated evidence to make it look like she was a victim of multiple men - including using a hammer to inflict injuries on herself.

Three men that Williams had falsely accused of attacking her said they had tried to take their own lives because of her accusations.

Last edited:

Anyone that's found to have falsely accused someone else of a crime should have to do the jail time their original accusation would have resulted in.

Already been mentioned....

Yeah so much potential to ruin the lives of innocent people

I don't think that any suggestion that GD forum posters generally ignore women, of any ethnicity, who make likely false allegations of domestic abuse and or sexual assaults/ rapes would stand up to that much scrutiny!

Like for example serial white female DV abuser Amber Heard where there was plenty of discussion about the veracity of her allegations and a person who you spent a fair bit of time simping for in the thread about her and Depp.

She so fine, can’t we just forgive her and move on :p

don’t know why but I believe her, poor love been through a terrible time.

Hopefully she wins, she’s been through enough already. She is so hot.

Amber-heard-met-costume-institute-gala-2016-in-new-york-25-560x783-1.jpg
Beg to differ. She could punish me all she wants :)

Last edited:
Unless I’ve missed it, a single post by a single poster is not exactly “discussed”

It was in a whole thread where the discussion was about allegations of sexual assault or at least impropriety towards women by men.

I don't beleive you are prevented from starting new threads?

But it might not have generated much traction....

Woman lies about being raped and being beaten up.... causing all sorts of issues, gets found out and goes to prison....

Few GD posters would have an issue with the outcome there...

Last edited:
Is that biggest and longest running grooming gang so far in the UK...

Wikipedia say not, at 38 men charged in Rotherham alone for grooming related offences I stopped counting. Whether Rotherham has the dubious merit of having the most men charged for grooming related offences I have no idea, I chose it arbitrarily.

Back
Top Bottom