"More than 1,000 girls abused in Telford for generations" - Inquiry report published.

I would have thought this would have been posted in here given the nature of the crime

Maybe not......I guess the scum in this instance are too white and aetheist/christian for some people in this thread to make a comment on it as it doesn't fit with their usual talking points.....
All child sex offenders should be executed.

I would have thought this would have been posted in here given the nature of the crime

Maybe not......I guess the scum in this instance are too white and aetheist/christian for some people in this thread to make a comment on it as it doesn't fit with their usual talking points.....
You do realise the crux of the grooming gang arguement is the massive over representation of a certain ethnicity in said statistic right? Or is that to complex for your fragile little mind to grasp?

I imagine a lot more information may come out as it's quite limited just now on BBC.

It does appear to be families involved as a lot of the surnames are the same.

Given that some of the survivors are now adults, and the youngest of the convicted is 21 and with a surname the same as some of the other convicted people, it's likely he was abused as a kid and carried on himself... Perhaps even "recruited" some of his peers into the group to be abused?

You do realise the crux of the grooming gang arguement is the massive over representation of a certain ethnicity in said statistic right? Or is that to complex for your fragile little mind to grasp?

Section 5 might make some educational reading for you

Im also mildly surprised on how quickly the target audience for my post, came out frothing at the mouth. Quick to out themselves lol

@Lord-Jaffa was about the only person straight to the point with the right take...

Last edited:
Reactions: NVP
I imagine a lot more information may come out as it's quite limited just now on BBC.

It does appear to be families involved as a lot of the surnames are the same.

Given that some of the survivors are now adults, and the youngest of the convicted is 21 and with a surname the same as some of the other convicted people, it's likely he was abused as a kid and carried on himself... Perhaps even "recruited" some of his peers into the group to be abused?
It does like as if there are multiple family members amongst those listed yes

Section 5 might make some educational reading for you

Im also mildly surprised on how quickly the target audience for my post, came out frothing at the mouth. Quick to out themselves lol
Yes we've all seen that government 'report', it can be summed up as 'hey over 80% of convicted child grooming gangs are of one religion but there's no defining characteristic, lols'

Last edited:
Another race baiter for the ignore list I guess.
I think the more pressing debate here is how this is across the board, regardless of race or religion and its a horrific issue that needs to be more actively policed and funding allocated for uprooting this kind of ****. Sadly some people cant look past race or religion despite evidence to the contrary that clearly depicts that this isn’t an issue with a race or a religion, its an far reaching issue for everyone and anyone!

Admittedly I did throw it out there to highlight the bigoted opinions of some people on these forums

You need to be careful with those government stats, they tend to be based on data from before they started taking these gangs seriously.
Yeah the stats arent great as it does mention it cant be wholely accurate due to some demographic info not being recorded in 1/5 of the cases but it can be used to at least give an indicative idea of the stats.

Last edited:
It does like as if there are multiple family members amongst those listed yes

Yes we've all seen that government 'report', it can be summed up as 'hey over 80% of convicted child grooming gangs are of one religion but there's no defining characteristic, lols'
Not baiting but curious as to where that summarisation from that report came from since there is no mention of religion in it other than vicitims from some religious backgrounds may be less likely to report abuse

First I have seen or heard of it. If I was promised immunity I'd kill each and every one with my bare hands and sleep like a log afterwards. Appalling, they even LOOK bent.
Because in the article

The case can only now be reported because a series of trials which began last year has ended.

But if you arent on here posting within 5 minutes of the news breaking it must be because of some race bias... and they say its other people who are obsessed with race.

Wasn't the main issue with Telford (and some other cases) that the police and other agencies ignored complaints for an extended period?

Did that happen in this case?

Yeah the stats arent great as it does mention it cant be wholely accurate due to some demographic info not being recorded in 1/5 of the cases but it can be used to at least give an indicative idea of the stats.
Not really, most of the research that report is based on is <2015, the data itself will be even older. It pretty much ignores all these cases, that are now known to have been going on for decades. It’s hard to put a figure on it, but the estimated victim total for these is apparently 100,000s of girls going back to the 70s.

Back
Top Bottom