MOTO GP 2011

Permabanned
Very good race well done Simoncelli for staying on the bike and giving a spies a run for his money. It is also good to see Lorenzo beat Casey:D wipe that smug smile off his face as we could have a race for the championship now instead of the Casey bore fest.

Soldato
OP
Brilliant race from Lorenzo, Stoner saying he had front tyre issues but lorenzo banged in some consistent lap times to close that gap quite quickly once he was past Dovi.

Was wondering of Dovi would let Stoner stay second or not tbh :o

Soldato
Even though Rossi didn't get on the podium and isn't a championship contender, the amount of support for him there was just crazy.:eek:

Anyone know what problem Cal had? He's not having much luck these days with the bike.

And well done to Brad Smith in Moto2. Proves he can get on the podium, even in the dry. If only he had some testicles. Let Marquez past way too easily.

Soldato
OP
Stoner,Ped,Lor,Sic,Spies........ Rossi 16th rofl O man that is bad.

Why was Stoner able to push so much harder on that bike than Rossi? Is Rossi merely unwillingly to do it?

Soldato
OP
Was just bout to post this, I don't always watch the 125s but flicked over with 18 laps left and there was 9 battling it out.

Incredible finish can not believe there was .000 between them! What a race.

Moto2 has had some victims today :s 5 on the first lap was it?

Soldato
It must have been bloody close.:eek:

As FeFiDoh said above, the timing showed the gap to be 0.000 at the line, so the race result was taken from which of the two set the fastest lap in the race...bonkers!!!
:)

*EDIT*

k2ifx2.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Stoner,Ped,Lor,Sic,Spies........ Rossi 16th rofl O man that is bad.

Why was Stoner able to push so much harder on that bike than Rossi? Is Rossi merely unwillingly to do it?

The Ducati from all accounts is a very strange beast. Personally I thought if anyone other than Casey could get most out of the bike it would be someone like Valentino. It's a testament to the skill of Casey being able to feed the right amount of power at the right time considering he weighs less than a pea.

Sadly I'll only be able to watch the race on a delay due to other commitments but hoping for a good one.

Soldato
OP
Starting to see some cracks from Stoner? Yamaha with the last 3 race wins and Laguna Seca next another track Lorenzo will do alright on.

Looked like Stoner had ran away with it for a while now its kinda back on!

Soldato
Starting to see some cracks from Stoner? Yamaha with the last 3 race wins and Laguna Seca next another track Lorenzo will do alright on.

Looked like Stoner had ran away with it for a while now its kinda back on!

Thing about Stoner is he cracks easy. Gets unhappy hence the Stacey Moaner tag :D, when things are not going his way, and can become a little delicate, so to say. Unstoppable when its all going his way though. Hoping for a Lorenzo win, not cos i don't like Stoner. Any motoGP rider is a hero of mine TBH.. It's cos I'm just not a fan of Honda for some reason. I find them a little souless and clinical. That being said, I STILL wouldn't kick an RC212V out of bed mind !

Back
Top Bottom