MotoGP 2021

Soldato
Mm93 is back, I'm not his biggest fan but you can't deny his talent! This race is carnage!

Didn't realise itv had motogp coverage. Shows as HD on the sky planner.

Soldato
Terribly sad news about Jason Dupasquier. It reminds us just how dangerous this sport is.

What is going on with Alex Rins? Masterclass from Quartararo, he was in a different league. I felt gutted for Bagnaia, I wanted him to get his first win but even if he'd stayed rubber side down I couldn't see him fending off Fabio.

ALD

ALD

Associate
Rins out for the weekend with broken arm. Couldn't even make it to the circuit on his push bike without crashing again.

Soldato
The Moto GP stewards need to take a good, hard look at their decisions. Giving Fabio a 3 second time pently for that is a hideous decision. The rules are clear that "The equipment must be worn, correctly fastened at all times during on-track activity".

The equipment is defined as helmet, 1 piece leather suit, gloves, boots, back protector & chest protector.

He should have been black flagged instantly. It's a safety thing, if he'd crashed whilst his leathers were wide open then the potential for injury or worse is vastly increased.

Soldato
The Moto GP stewards need to take a good, hard look at their decisions. Giving Fabio a 3 second time pently for that is a hideous decision. The rules are clear that "The equipment must be worn, correctly fastened at all times during on-track activity".

The equipment is defined as helmet, 1 piece leather suit, gloves, boots, back protector & chest protector.

He should have been black flagged instantly. It's a safety thing, if he'd crashed whilst his leathers were wide open then the potential for injury or worse is vastly increased.
Gives me the shivers thinking about FQ sliding on his front after a 200kph off. Grim. Didn't seem to bother him though!
Another great race though, love the unpredictability of the sport. I'm a fan of Marquez but the longer he struggles then the better it is as a spectacle.

Soldato
OP
Yeah race direction dropped the ball there. For his own safety he should have been black flagged or black with orange spot flag and get him to do up his leathers and then let him carry on. Bizarre incident though.

Another week of great racing though! Good to see KTM seem to have solved some problems. As mentioned above I think Rins is in danger of losing his ride. He crashes too often and there is no shortage of fantastic riders coming through. Vinales might be looking for a ride if he doesn't short his **** out. He appears mentally weak and it was interesting hearing he refuses to use a sports psychologist.

Moto 3 was nuts again. Thought Acosta might do it again. To work his way up to lead the race from 25th on the grid shows he's really got something special. Most exciting talent since Marquez.

Soldato
Yeah race direction dropped the ball there. For his own safety he should have been black flagged or black with orange spot flag and get him to do up his leathers and then let him carry on. Bizarre incident though.

Black and orange flag wouldn't relaly have worked as he chucked his chest protector out onto the track,

Another week of great racing though! Good to see KTM seem to have solved some problems. As mentioned above I think Rins is in danger of losing his ride. He crashes too often and there is no shortage of fantastic riders coming through. Vinales might be looking for a ride if he doesn't short his **** out. He appears mentally weak and it was interesting hearing he refuses to use a sports psychologist.

I can see Vinales going back to Suzuki. I don't know where Rins will end up, he's too good to not have a ride but he's got to stop crashing!

Soldato
It's fantastic to see MM93 back winning again.

What an earth is going on with Vinales? Yamaha can't be happy to see him all the way back there when the other bike was on the podium.

Back
Top Bottom