MotoGP - Mugello

Associate
Moto2 was awesome (though the commentators would have made you think there were only Italian riders out on track)

Shame Rossi was out, was looking forward to that and all :(

On the plus side it does mean that I now get to go to another round once Rossi is back as my GF loved watching the racing and wats to see Rossi ride :)

Associate
Real shame about Rossi, Motogp wouldn't be the same without him. I guess he will retire in the next couple of years as long as this injury doesn't push him to retire early.

Will checkout the Moto2 as this could be worth a look. Anyone old enough to remember the Pro-Am Challenge from a life time ago?

Soldato
It's odd that it's so unexpected, he always seems to get away with crashing with no real injuries...

Surprised they're saying august though, chuck some titanium in there and a some hefty painkillers and jobs a good'un :p

Definately looks good for Lorenzo now, who can really match him at the moment?

Also be interesting to see who joins Lorenzo in the works Yamaha, Spies maybe?

cant see spies on it, his yam isnt that far off what rossi rides anyway
its just that rossi gets the new parts first, before they end up at edwards n spies door.
wont be toseland, he`s had his chance

as for the "can't ride a factory race bike due to the 'no rookie' rule."
its the factory teams that they cant join not the factory bikes that they cant ride, so spies cant join fiat team but the latest factory bits could go to his team

Back
Top Bottom