*** Motorola Moto X Style/Play Thread ***

Soldato
What the sound like on video recording?
Thats the only thing that bugs the hell out of me with my N5, I go/watch a lot of drag racing and would like to film, but ATM I just don't bother it all sounds underwater! :rolleyes:

Associate
Got my style and loving it but it does get quite warm. Now need to try and find a new clear bumper as I threw mine away thinking it was part of the packaging :( Software set up not quite as good as Samsung S5 as for instance you can't remove the camera off the lock screen without an app. Went for the red leather back and black front.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Got my style and loving it but it does get quite warm. Now need to try and find a new clear bumper as I threw mine away thinking it was part of the packaging :( Software set up not quite as good as Samsung S5 as for instance you can't remove the camera off the lock screen without an app. Went for the red leather back and black front.

The software on this is near stock. Wait, how did you get yours already? :confused:

Associate
Is there somewhere still selling it for £240-250? Everywhere I can find at the moment is up to £270.

If you're still looking for one and you are quick enough then quidco are offering 18% cashback on bespoke offers from barclaycard who offer a discounted price as well.. only problem is that it ends today!!

Just bought my partner one.. sent bespoke an amazon link for the phone priced £269 and they offered a beat the price of £235.. quidco tracked cashback on this for just under £35 so got the phone for ~£200.

Soldato
If you're still looking for one and you are quick enough then quidco are offering 18% cashback on bespoke offers from barclaycard who offer a discounted price as well.. only problem is that it ends today!!

Just bought my partner one.. sent bespoke an amazon link for the phone priced £269 and they offered a beat the price of £235.. quidco tracked cashback on this for just under £35 so got the phone for ~£200.

I'm just about to take advantage of the same offer but I'm going for the moto x style.

Associate
I'm just about to take advantage of the same offer but I'm going for the moto x style.

Good luck :)

Seen it's £360 on amazon.. bespoke beat the price gives a max 12% disc (which is what i got) which if you get should give a disc of £43.. then quidco should give cashbk of 18% on the reduced price (less any P+P, mine was £7) which should be around £55, so a total disc of ~£98..

Soldato
I tried with both colours but the best price they could give me was £344 which is better than nothing and then the cash back has tracked at £68.46 which brings the price to under £300 so I'm happy with that :)

Back
Top Bottom