*** Motorola Moto X Style/Play Thread ***

Soldato
Quidco or Topcashback for the cashback. Quidco only shows 1% through bespoke offers

edit: just checked topcashback too, only 1.26% cashback. How did you get £22 cashback, was it a special offer at time?

Last edited:
Associate
Quidco or Topcashback for the cashback. Quidco only shows 1% through bespoke offers

edit: just checked topcashback too, only 1.26% cashback. How did you get £22 cashback, was it a special offer at time?

it was Topcashback that I used, was at about 18% when mine went through on the 04th although noticed today that rate has dropped right off. Best bet is to keep an eye on the rates as they do fluctuate quite a bit.

Associate
My Style arrived today. Two days from being shipped in China to arriving at my door in Kent. Well impressed with DHL.

Well impressed with the phone too :D

Associate
odd

your ordered yours before me (2 days I think) mine got dispatched yesterday
says Monday delivery

The App on my phone and PC just states Awaiting Despatch, Order Status Processing. I'll give it until Tuesday if nothing will contact them again.

Its the white one that I have on order not sure that would delay it though unless they are waiting for stock.

Associate
Has anyone managed to find colour shells for the Moto X Play anywhere other than the official Motorola store?

Would love to accent my phone, but not wanting to spend £20 on a little bit of plastic!

Back
Top Bottom