*** Motorola Moto X Style/Play Thread ***

gmail on these phones, on my old phone, I could "refresh" and get new emails when I chose to, can you do that on this phone? I don't see the option

as I don't want it downloading emails through the night because I can hear it

thanks

I wonder how long until we get android 6.0.

I can't see it being that long. Motorola don't have to worry about getting their own ridiculous skin and bloatware to work with it.

On another note: I built a ROM for my phone! :D

Screenshot_2015-10-14-23-46-35_zpsjelp3fbc.png

Not sure if its just my device but the Style I have has pretty terrible battery life for such a large battery. Standby is pretty good at conserving battery life, however i am getting around 3 hours screen-on time. I am hoping Marshmallow will bring some improvements.

I've only had my moto x play for a day or two

one thing I've noticed, which I don't know if its supposed to be doing it or not..

phone is switched on, and when it goes to standby mode/sleep or what ever you want to call it, after a minute, when you come out of stand by, I get an exclamation mark over the signal bars, what does this mean?

I've only had my moto x play for a day or two

one thing I've noticed, which I don't know if its supposed to be doing it or not..

phone is switched on, and when it goes to standby mode/sleep or what ever you want to call it, after a minute, when you come out of stand by, I get an exclamation mark over the signal bars, what does this mean?

I only see that when I switch mobile data off. Must be something to do with the data connection.

My X play has just arrived from DHL, was scheduled for Monday but came early and got it this afternoon. Shame it took so long as ordered on 04th, fireworks were out of stock of the white and forgot to tell me. Initial impressions from my wife are nice vibrant screen, good size, great camera compared to G 5 inch, only niggle has been fiddly to get sim card and sd card in. All-in all great buy for £195.

Back
Top Bottom