*** Motorola Moto X Style/Play Thread ***

Associate
No headphone jack.

Why? This isn't the future, it's stupid. Wireless = inferior audio quality. Constantly having to remove an extra thing to the USB port every day (since most people charge daily) = quicker worn out USB port. The snap on accessories admittedly do seem cool (and a heckuva lot better than LG's attempt), but the lack of a headphone jack is just too huge an omission.

Last edited:
Associate
Soldato
I'm not fussed about headphone jack I always use my Bluetooth set. The specs look great and I think the phone looks nice too, it's nothing special or different but it's nice. The 15mins to 50% charge is excellent, something I need.

Soldato
Wait the Z Force is a Verizon exclusive? I.e. not even timed?!

So much fail :( :mad:

I thought the meant it was a Verizon exclusive in the states but called the droid.

I quite like to look except the finger print sensor, the magnetic addons could be cool though, and much easier than LG's version.

Associate
Having read a couple of hands on yesterday it sounds like the force will be released worldwide this September. That said a lot could happen between now and September in the new phone world.

Not keen on that fingerprint sensor myself as adds a big 'chin' to it. They don't make me feel like I want to drop the X Style for one of them on the first hands on reviews.

Associate
I'm not fussed about headphone jack I always use my Bluetooth set. The specs look great and I think the phone looks nice too, it's nothing special or different but it's nice. The 15mins to 50% charge is excellent, something I need.

I bought some BT headphones a month or two back and find the sound quality not bad at all. Also good to 'cut the cord' though you can use them with a cord should the battery run flat.

Associate
Wait the Z Force is a Verizon exclusive? I.e. not even timed?!

So much fail :( :mad:

Reading a hands on at TechRadar and they seemed to say that the Force would be a Verizon exclusive and no worldwide release in September. If true would seem a very strange decision :confused: I also think it's a mistake to delay the release of the other Moto Z worldwide until September.

Soldato
Not fussed about fingerprint scanning so it's a X Play for me then :) was going to get a redmi note 3 pro prime but want something more reliable....and customisable exterior is a nice touch.

Back
Top Bottom