*** Motorola Moto X Style/Play Thread ***

Caporegime
Sturdy looking phone. Looks like you could demolish a brick wall with that thing. :D does it feel thick at 11mm?

Its very thin to hold as its curved so fits well in the hand, being able to buy it now is also a bonus.

I've stuck my SD card into it, so even more storage now (unlike the Note5:D) and with the huge battery (again unlike a Note5:D) I will take it with me to Amsterdam instead of needing the Canon Ixus I use to have.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Its very thin to hold as its curved so fits well in the hand, being able to buy it now is also a bonus.

I've stuck my SD card into it, so even more storage now (unlike the Note5:D) and with the huge battery (again unlike a Note5:D) I will take it with me to Amsterdam instead of needing the Canon Ixus I use to have.

Pics?

Pics!

Caporegime
IMG_20150824_200710969_zpscysnztya.jpg~original

Just took this low light pic of a moody cloud.

Associate
My biggest irritation with my Nokia 1020, besides the tiny store..., is the slow camera. It's incredibly sharp with immense resolution but it takes an age to start up and shutter lag is huge. How's the Play Stulid?

Caporegime
My biggest irritation with my Nokia 1020, besides the tiny store..., is the slow camera. It's incredibly sharp with immense resolution but it takes an age to start up and shutter lag is huge. How's the Play Stulid?

Its almost instant to start up, especially moving the circle around to focus on different areas and pressing again to take the shot is rapid

Hold your finger down to take multiple shots and its still ready to focus elsewhere and take a photo.

Back
Top Bottom