Motors YouTube Videos

Soldato
If they could ever so slightly shrink the Camaro, I am talking tiny amount, improve visibility whilst keeping the angry looks and start making in RHD it would be something amazing. But on the flip side we do have one car in the UK, something that has caught my eye which has similar unique/aggressive/sporty looks, F-Type R and SVR both loud V8, both lots of performance, both good handling though GM probably wins and both not totally stupidly priced, but yes park a Camaro and F-Type next to each other and I suspect Camaro will attract the bigger crowd in a car park.

Take it all back :p

Soldato
Is that cold start making it sound better too though ? Cause my M3 goes from a cammed up V8 race car to silence when cold start finishes

It was running for a few minutes before the video but I can say 100% it sounds mental all the time but yes a little more so when cold.

It’s borderline too loud tbh and I’m considering making it quieter

Soldato
Never thought I'd say such things about an American muscle car. Camaro have done what appears to be a damn fine job at showing us EU folks up![/QUOTE]

Chevrolet UK are not allowed to import the ZL1 1LE into the u.k , the canards are illegal...Ian Allen told me a week ago.

Soldato
Do people enjoy watching random dashcam encounters from the NL (specifically, from me! :) ) or are they to generic/boring? My vids are basically anything I find interesting, but main focus is on people who cause others (like me) to brake for them and people who don't yield.

If they're interesting enough, would it make sense for me to do English subtitles ( through youtube CC?)

Associate
This just had me cracking up laughing. I think we have all done it at some point or another but that was brutal :D Once did a 3rd gear flat out into 2nd gear instead of 4th :eek: .....Got away with it just.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom