Motors YouTube Videos

IC3

IC3

Soldato
I get this feeling that he is getting biased on his reviews, every review he did after the break just seem like he praises every car. Ok, every car feels different and in some speed is more apparent than others. But it would be good if he pointed something else apart from the usual "this is fast mannn", "do you know what? This really sticks... It puts the power down so well" 2 minutes later it wheelspins like a beach (cheeky :D) and he doesn't even floor it.

I get his an amateur, but the earlier videos seemed better. Maybe the owners like the bruv guy don't know much about cars and he had to cut out the "idk's" from the video. I might just be picky, the camera work, editing and music is spot on. If he only went into more technical aspects of the car. I guess you can't have everything... :(

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Bruv is a very common word used amongst the generation of today. You posh oldies wouldn't know.
80-90% of my mates are 19-23 and no one says bruv... Dude and bro are used quite often though.

It seems to be an Asian thing, my corner shop the Asian guy always says bruv or the guys from my old work use to end every sentence with it. lol If you guys or the comment's wouldn't point it out, I wouldn't notice it... got so use to it by now.

Back
Top Bottom