Motors YouTube Videos

Man of Honour
Shmee was actually quite good at Autosport this year during the live show but I just can't tolerate his Youtube persona.

I can't stand the lot of them anymore, bar Paul who still seems like a decent chap. It was good fun during the supercar spotting days, but now they either sell out to review particular cars favourably or just seem to want to show off about how much money they have and to rub it in your face. I shall pass.

Soldato
I like Joe. His content is always good.... Even when it features people like Schmee (I tend to just skip those scenes).
Is that more a feature or collab? I haven't watched all his videos so didn't know he had such people in his videos, a surprise considering he talks against the big names sometimes.

Permabanned
720S on Silverstone yesterday :)

Apologies for the poor edit. This was stitched together from 1m-long dashcam files and I am completely and utterly useless with Adobe Premier.

Irregardless of poor edit... I thought some people might like to see how incredible the 720S is on track.

Yes... I know many places where I could have been faster... this was my 2nd track day in the car and my first time with the balls to turn all electronic assistance off. My goal that day was to learn if I could handle it all with the electronics off & also to play with the rear wheels spinning to see how it handled.

I had a lot of fun playing with it and lost 2-3mm of tyre depth in what amounted to less than 30 minutes on track... hehehe.

Despite my nerves about what the rear end would do... it was still one of the fastest things on track with my semi-noobishness behind the wheel.

Back
Top Bottom