Motors YouTube Videos

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Why don't people just drive in the left lane? Most of the time, I'm on the left as its empty whilst right is clogged up doing 50-60mph...

Soldato
Absolute morons.

I joined a dual carriageway from a roundabout this evening, empty apart from one small van sitting in the right hand lane about 500yd from the roundabout thus no reason to be in that lane at all. Just held my horn all the way past, must have woke up as I noticed he moved over in my rear view.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
I have loads of examples, this one is just from today... Its getting on my nerves, I have to brake accelerate, break accelerate...

Soldato
So Guy Martin has been at the 'ring filming something for BBC/C4 (not sure which), being coached around by Dale Lomas...then being driven around by Dale in the Jaguar Project 8.

Plus there's some other goodness such as a Chiron 4-wheel drifting out of Brunchen 2! :)

Caporegime
Epic car, thought they might have got it lighter than F Type though, still bonkers and I guess now the question is will their be an XE SVR and if so probably be the last car Jag/SVR do with the 5.0 SC.

We have been doing loads of the testing on Project 8 at work over the last 6 months or so, and talking to the engineers this is it, there will not be an XE SVR produced.

However keep your eyes and ears open, but somewhere in the next few years, there will be a project 9, and if you think project 8 is fast, then you have seen nothing, is what I was told by a couple of the engineers.

OcUK Staff
We have been doing loads of the testing on Project 8 at work over the last 6 months or so, and talking to the engineers this is it, there will not be an XE SVR produced.

However keep your eyes and ears open, but somewhere in the next few years, there will be a project 9, and if you think project 8 is fast, then you have seen nothing, is what I was told by a couple of the engineers.

Project 9, very interesting and wonder what it will be based on?
Project 7: F-Type
Project 8: XE

Project 9, another F-type?

Of course we know Ford contract ends in 2020 so I suspect there will be nothing more than 600PS coming from that setup as an official SVO product and they are now no doubt focused on their own engines as I know they now have their own twin turbo i6 and rumour is they are working on another in house build engine too, maybe a V8? Or maybe the rumours of a contract with BMW or Mercedes will come true and new V8's will no doubt be twin turbo.

I doubt we will see an NA or SC options in the future from Jaguar and whatever comes next will be in the form of twin turbo and for me the only half decent sounding twin turbo V8 is the unit Mercedes are using in the AMG's and as found in the latest Aston, even then in comparison to the Ford 5.0 with the SC it sounds woeful in comparison. Saying that Jaguar always seem to be able to make a car sound more angry and aggressive than other manufacturers. :D

Looking forward to Project 9, maybe I need to get saving and try to grab one of those, whatever it might be. :D

Back
Top Bottom