Motors YouTube Videos

Man of Honour

The title put on that video is an obvious lie. Pure clickbait to try to get some views on a 21 second video. The police are following a car that moves right, between traffic and a lorry parked at the side of the road. The police (in a bigger car that might not have got through the same gap) pull out to go left around a car in the way to head off the car they're following. The police pull into the path of a car coming the other way and there's a relatively minor collision. The police get out of their car to try to catch the car they were following, which drives off. End of video.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
The title put on that video is an obvious lie. Pure clickbait to try to get some views on a 21 second video. The police are following a car that moves right, between traffic and a lorry parked at the side of the road. The police (in a bigger car that might not have got through the same gap) pull out to go left around a car in the way to head off the car they're following. The police pull into the path of a car coming the other way and there's a relatively minor collision. The police get out of their car to try to catch the car they were following, which drives off. End of video.
The humour must be beneath you, although I don't know why you felt the need to describe the video.

Man of Honour

Came to post this and page @olv :cool:

Most car videos just don't appeal to me any more unless it's something cool like this, the details and engineering put in is just brilliant. And the noise...

Although quite how they come to a million dollars for that is a mystery. A Singer is more beautiful with more attention to detail (look at the frunk interior on the Shop 5001... it's quite plain Jane). The sound is amazing though, but then again every Singer customer can bespoke the sound how they want. A Singer costs $350k by comparison.

olv

olv

Soldato
Came to post this and page @olv :cool:

Most car videos just don't appeal to me any more unless it's something cool like this, the details and engineering put in is just brilliant. And the noise...

Although quite how they come to a million dollars for that is a mystery. A Singer is more beautiful with more attention to detail (look at the frunk interior on the Shop 5001... it's quite plain Jane). The sound is amazing though, but then again every Singer customer can bespoke the sound how they want. A Singer costs $350k by comparison.

Aubergine.

Soldato
It's a lot more than that! HGP are ******* amazing. That conversion costs €100,000 though :eek:
https://www.hgp-turbo.de/golf-vii-sonderumbau.html

Uses the 7-speed DSG 'box from the RS3 and 2 turbos along with the R36 engine. Madness.

Its a great feat and everything but at the end of the day its still a golf. I'd rather take the cost of that and buy something much better, although maybe not in outright speed.

Maybe I am just not a into modding lol. :p

Back
Top Bottom