Motorsport Off Topic Thread

Associate
With a very colourful grid for 2017, I personally think the Toro Rosso looks the best car. Even the Toro Rosso team trucks look very cool indeed.

RSR

RSR

Soldato

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Live on motorsport.TV as well. New name for motors.tv and apparently HD is coming soon. They're speaking to Sky.

That's excellent news that is being potentially broadcast in HD, they just need to cut down on the add breaks and that would be perfect.

Soldato
Sky seem optimistic about this coming F1 season. One of the lines in an advert I just saw was "No more one horse race" Do they know something we don't? Or more likely is it sky being sky?? They even had the white horse(Mercedes) being overtaken by the other brown horses(other teams.) Except McLaren... they were probably on the way to the glue factory.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Fanstatic race today, they even had a yellow flag when Space X launched. The Porsche's seem to come alive at night but it seems the Ford GT's still have the legs most of the time.

Associate
Hi folks. Anybody know were I can watch the Australian V8 Supercars which runs this weekend in Melbourne as a supporting race to F1. I understand it's a stand alone race and not part of the main championship. The new rebranded MotorsportTV channel which covered the first round aren't covering it.

Back
Top Bottom