Motorsport Off Topic Thread

Soldato
Hehe, good knowledge :) As much as I love the main touring car racings, I can't help but get more execited by the Ginetta Juniors. It's a shame they keep persisting in racing Porsches, as more Ginettas would be far more entertaining and a lot better value for money.

Soldato
I've never seen a decent Porsche Cup race, no matter where I've seen it. Dan Cammish is just miles better than everyone else which doesn't help.

Clio race wasn't bad, plenty of action. I agree that it's more difficult to overtake on the Indy circuit, as passing into Paddock Hill is only possible with a great run up from Clearways and passing into druids is only doable with a great run through paddock. Takes a whole lap to line up for a pass, but it makes it worth it when it happens. Especially trackside with the atmosphere.

Soldato
At one time I used to pride myself at watching the full day of racing on itv, but now when the Porsches come on, it's the signal to get a brew on and hang out the washing etc.

Soldato
Inside druids is a great place to stand but I wish there were some big screens as we had no idea what was happening with Plato at the start. Manic race though, which is why we watch the BTCC

Man of Honour
cringe worthy april fools, but then all of them are,

did anyone see fias stupid 2021 engine talks which are retarded and doesn't even appear to be an april fools.

http://www.fia.com/news/fia-holds-meeting-regarding-future-formula-one-power-units

ffs get over the sound thing, or you really will kill the sport, young people will not be interested in inefficient obscenely loud engines. It is a technological development sport and the more you remove that the more you kill it, as there are far better formulas for pur racing that f1 will never be able to compete with on that level.

Back
Top Bottom