Motorsport Off Topic Thread

Soldato
8lKTNEY.jpg

This is doing the rounds on Reddit at the moment. A Peroni advert from a few days ago.

Transmission breaker
Don
I think Seb is just being the clever media person that he is, and hyping up his endurance racing return, and being deliberately cryptic, but I would LOVE to be wrong :D

8lKTNEY.jpg

This is doing the rounds on Reddit at the moment. A Peroni advert from a few days ago.

Is that a 44 on the car?

Its a clever nod if they knew, but that is also the correct number for a 1955 car with Maurice Trintignant (i googled it!). Could be just a coincidence?

Last edited:
Soldato
I think Seb is just being the clever media person that he is, and hyping up his endurance racing return, and being deliberately cryptic, but I would LOVE to be wrong :D

Is that a 44 on the car?

It is. Though it seems a driver won a Monaco race using the number 44 but it was the only race they ever did for Ferrari, or so I've read.

So make of that what you will

Caporegime
I would really. like to see Albon at Mercedes. Gets on well with Russell and is truly deserving of a top team seat. Wolff loves Ocon too so he could be an option as well.

Anyone saying the swap will happen this season is delusional, not after both Lewis and Carlos will have seen and likely driven the cars in the sims. Ridiculous suggestion.

Oh Yeah, Toto recently signed a new deal to stay at Mercedes so he's going nowhere. He also has a part share in the team so it's not as easy as just resigning.

Soldato
Wow, nice surprise.. we need excitement, and whatever you might think, it's something to talk about..

It's always balls'y moving teams like this, if Merc really pull it out they bag which they've managed before, then he might regret it, but then despite Ferrari's very average performance for so many years, they finally looked like they had a proper team with vision and started to really gain traction last year..

I'll have to definitely keep the F1 subscription going!

Back
Top Bottom