Mountain Biking

Associate
Ah nice one ill aim to get up there for similar time and I'll trust you a message on here at some point beforehand. Look forward to getting some jumping progress in.
Good stuff, yeah I'm reasonably new to jumping so still got a long way to go but it's a great place to develop. Main line has multiple different spurs with features of every size

Soldato
Good stuff, yeah I'm reasonably new to jumping so still got a long way to go but it's a great place to develop. Main line has multiple different spurs with features of every size

I imagine we are similar in capability. I can clear doubles and small gaps after I warm up a bit but I'm not adept in canyon and road gaps :D. Wish I was a teenager again!

Soldato
See you there! I'll be on a Black and Purple deviate highlander. I want to hit all the big stuff in prep for DyFi in 2 weeks time. :eek:

Also want to start practising a little whippage. Got some bar turns on the last jump session, time to start trying to whip a little.

Soldato
See you there! I'll be on a Black and Purple deviate highlander. I want to hit all the big stuff in prep for DyFi in 2 weeks time. :eek:

Also want to start practising a little whippage. Got some bar turns on the last jump session, time to start trying to whip a little.

I'm going to be having bike envy and end up scrapping my boardman once I get home haha.

Let's hope the weather is decent.

Associate
Weather certainly doesn't sound great but I expect this is the common theme for the rest of the year unfortunately!

Anyway, I'll be there on my blacked out Stumpy with the bright red forks, should stand out a bit!

Soldato
Here with a big lad on a blue and white zesty, blue helmet. I'm all black gear and bike.

Gonna be there probably closer to 1030 but we'll def hook up and shred. Gonna be fun!

Soldato
Yeah had a real blast, cheers boys. Some good stuff there! Cheers for the tow in on the semi sized jumps. Will have to collate the footage somehow.

Associate
Indeed, top session boys. Good to ride with some new faces and I'd agree that progress was made by all. Hopefully you didn't get too caught out by that heavy rain after I left!

Last edited:
Soldato
Indeed, top session boys. Good to ride with some new faces and I'd agree that progress was made by all. Hopefully you didn't get too caught out by that heavy rain after I left!

Didn't want to push my luck. Think I did maybe one or two loops of start area then got going. First dark drive back in ages. Miss the summer already.

Will arrange another session in the not to distant future. Was good we were at similar skill levels. I had visions of myself looking like a complete amateur.

Back
Top Bottom