MP Jo Cox murdered in West Yorkshire [Thread title edited]

My goodness me. So this guy turned up to some sort of health clinic and they told him to come back the next day JUST TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?:(

I'd consider myself to be fairly sane, and even I'd be outraged if I had to come back again just to make an appointment and then come back again on the day of the appointment. What sort of a joke is that?

This bloke obviously went to the clinic and was faced with some receptionist who most likely had absolutely zero knowledge of mental health.

Last edited:
I have to say I was incredibly saddened by this story. A young mother, a wife, doing her job and was killed :( (I'm not going to get into the details of whether it was directly related to her job or not).

So horrifically too, and she seemed like a nice person irrespective of whether you like her political stance or not.

Such a waste of life :( I cannot imagine what her kids, husband and friends must feeling - awful story. :(

I really want to know more about the gun used. We have reports of it looking homemade, but a biro drawing on TV makes it look like an antique muzzle loader. If it turns out he has no firearms licence to buy ammunition then the improvised firearm line gets more complicated. If it was an old pistol then I don't see how he could have got 3 shots off.

Back
Top Bottom