US: Mr. Robot

Caporegime
I heard there was an ip that started at over 400 on one of the screens lol

erf and those episode names are we going back 10 years to leetspeak

Caporegime
I'm guessing second ep is july 1st 7 days after it airs on TV.

Also not a big fan of slater however I can tolerate him in small doses so hopefully his part doesn't warrant much sceen time

Last edited:
Associate
I watched it last night and really enjoyed it - looking forward to seeing the rest.

Did nobody else think though that this was similar to Dexter? Like Dexter, Elliot has emotional issues and is using his skills to punish people doing bad things. He also has a folder full of DVD's with all the evidence of people he has outed whereas Dexter kept blood slides of his victims. Also add the voiceover of what Elliot is thinking and you have the same thing that Dexter used to do. I loved Dexter though so if this follows that theme it is fine by me!!

R3X

R3X

Soldato
An excellent pilot or first episode, it had a movie quality style through out and was gripped with the main character off the bat. Slater actually did well also.

I would rather see 5-6 high quality 1hr eps then a 22 episode run though.

Now to go and change my passwords and change my security question.....

Soldato
I watched it last night and really enjoyed it - looking forward to seeing the rest.

Did nobody else think though that this was similar to Dexter? Like Dexter, Elliot has emotional issues and is using his skills to punish people doing bad things. He also has a folder full of DVD's with all the evidence of people he has outed whereas Dexter kept blood slides of his victims. Also add the voiceover of what Elliot is thinking and you have the same thing that Dexter used to do. I loved Dexter though so if this follows that theme it is fine by me!!

I think it is a fine mix of Dexter, dash of Matrix and a bit of Fight Club.

There was one line that I am sure was a direct Matrix quote.

Back
Top Bottom