MSI's X570 Tomahawk May Become Go-To OC Board??

JRS

JRS

Soldato
The main driver that I got from the MSI site (Intel) . Loving the board as a whole. Will get some pics up later.

Wifi driver on the MSI site is 21.90.2.1 AFAIK, driver that Win10 installed on my system is 21.90.3.2. And I'm not getting any dropouts or signal issues. If you do an automatic driver update from Device Manager does it find the 21.90.3.2 driver?

Soldato
Wifi driver on the MSI site is 21.90.2.1 AFAIK, driver that Win10 installed on my system is 21.90.3.2. And I'm not getting any dropouts or signal issues. If you do an automatic driver update from Device Manager does it find the 21.90.3.2 driver?

It only loses connection if it's under strain. Example being set off a download on steam and then try browsing or downloading another file it just can't cope and cuts off. I've had this with previous on board wifi and USB wifi cards. Which is why I ended buying an Asus PCE-AC88 and it's never skipped a beat. To be fair I'm still using a virgin media SH3 downstairs which isn't the best.

Windows shows my driver version as 21.90.1.2 It claims that's the latest driver. Unless there's one I can directly download from intel?

Soldato
IMG-3931.jpg

IMG-3934.jpg

Associate
Associate
motherboard disappeared out of stock after order was amended to remove the item that went out of stock while we were waiting for the motherboard to arrive. :D

lol. hopefully in the next batch...

Caporegime
It only loses connection if it's under strain. Example being set off a download on steam and then try browsing or downloading another file it just can't cope and cuts off. I've had this with previous on board wifi and USB wifi cards. Which is why I ended buying an Asus PCE-AC88 and it's never skipped a beat. To be fair I'm still using a virgin media SH3 downstairs which isn't the best.

Windows shows my driver version as 21.90.1.2 It claims that's the latest driver. Unless there's one I can directly download from intel?
If you don’t want to use it, right click it in device manager, disable?

Associate
@ScottiB - Any idea as to when more stock will become available?

I was told new stock would arrive in a week or so when i rang yesterday to chase my order:

motherboard disappeared out of stock after order was amended to remove the item that went out of stock while we were waiting for the motherboard to arrive. :D

lol. hopefully in the next batch...

Back
Top Bottom