Muslims taking over britain?

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
The Sun are guilty of stirring up racial hatred.
this

im not commenting in depth on this thread as a lot of the replies have been boarderline

i know quite a few muslims - all of them as free thinking and open as myself
i respect their religion as thats what they believe in - them practicing it does not affect me.
but when people use religion as a starting point for personal vendettas against another ethnic/religious group then that is racism in my book and should be punished as a hate crime

people must understand that these extremist views of a few do not apply to many - its like saying that every white person is bound to abide to what the views of a white supremacy organisation may think

the people involved - namely muslims will no doubt [in the vast majorty] be as shocked and appauled as many of you

and more to the point - i feel sorry for them as it gives them a bad rep and further re enforces the divide between the two communities

Man of Honour
the people involved - namely muslims will no doubt [in the vast majorty] be as shocked and appauled as many of you

So who is more 'idealist'? Christians, or Muslims?

Muslims - Do you know why?

Because Muslim people hate Muslims too.

Everything Christians hate about Muslims, Muslims really don't like about Muslims. Oh thats right, theres a civil war going on within Muslims, and theres two sides.

First there are the Muslims..... and then theres Pakis.

And the Pakis have got to go.

[/Chris Rock]

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
By providing a video?

Are you saying they staged it?

other wise it;s just factual...

no im saying that its always the redtops giving it the mouth
which is rither reenforced by my opinion lower down the repy i posted

Permabanned
this

im not commenting in depth on this thread as a lot of the replies have been boarderline
As borderline as talking about Jihad?

i know quite a few muslims - all of them as free thinking and open as myself
i respect their religion as thats what they believe in - them practicing it does not affect me.
but when people use religion as a starting point for personal vendettas against another ethnic/religious group then that is racism in my book and should be punished as a hate crime
I agree but that video is an example of what you are talking about and Choudray should be prosecuted for inciting racial hatred.

people must understand that these extremist views of a few do not apply to many - its like saying that every white person is bound to abide to what the views of a white supremacy organisation may think

and more to the point - i feel sorry for them as it gives them a bad rep and further re enforces the divide between the two communities

What do the majority of these Muslims you talk about do about the minority that taint their religion?

Soldato
Not read the whole thread, hell only this page to be honest, but one quick question...

why cant we all just live in peace and stop hating each other?

Isnt it the same god anyway?

Any group gets angry if you target them for any reason, its how people are brought up now, them 1st, everyone else last. Maybe a more torolant system would be nice, but again it needs EVERYONE to get involved and stop thinking your being picked on, instead, ask why they are doing it and see if it makes sense. At the end of the day, its a law, thee can be changed and altered as needed.

Soldato
If something isn't done soon then Muslims (or whatever johnny foreigner) will take over Britian. This isn't a British Britain anymore.

Every caucasian/black british person should all emigrate to india and we'll have that country instead + have nice weather! :)

Soldato
I agree but that video is an example of what you are talking about and Choudray should be prosecuted for inciting racial hatred
And us paying him £25,000 a year to do it :rolleyes: Wish I could earn that (tax free) for doing nothing more than slagging of the country paying it to me...

No wonder this country is so expensive when over 3,000,000 homes in the UK have all the working age adults on benefit!

Soldato
If something isn't done soon then Muslims (or whatever johnny foreigner) will take over Britian. This isn't a British Britain anymore.

Every caucasian/black british person should all emigrate to india and we'll have that country instead + have nice weather! :)

Last time we did that, it didn't end so well :p

Soldato
everyone should be able to do as they wish assuming they donnot force their views onto others which this guy wants to do and ofcoruse they pay for it. which this guy isn't.

We try so hard not to offend anyone that many take the ****. I don't like the Sun but there should be nothing wrong with telling it like it is rather than sugar coating everything.

Soldato
everyone should be able to do as they wish assuming they donnot force their views onto others which this guy wants to do and ofcoruse they pay for it. which this guy isn't.

We try so hard not to offend anyone that many take the ****. I don't like the Sun but there should be nothing wrong with telling it like it is rather than sugar coating everything.

Indeed, it's the same softly softly approach that means so many of us have to pay for three millions households to stay at home and do nothing but spend their benefits...

Associate
Just trying to get something straight in my head...

The plan is that muslims breed like rabbits and take over the UK? Riiiiight...

How long do you reckon it would take? Don't know exact figures so correct me if im wrong...

60.7 million people in UK
2 million muslims
58.7 million non-muslims

Now, for this plan to even succeed they would need every muslim pair to have a baby every year (that is an extra 1 million muslims a year) - ill give them 3 months recovery time before they start the next batch up. In the mean time 56.7 million non-muslims must NOT have a baby that year for them to break even. I think I'm starting to notice a slight flaw to this plan...

Soldato
Just trying to get something straight in my head...

The plan is that muslims breed like rabbits and take over the UK? Riiiiight...

How long do you reckon it would take? Don't know exact figures so correct me if im wrong...

60.7 million people in UK
2 million muslims
58.7 million non-muslims

Now, for this plan to even succeed they would need every muslim pair to have a baby every year (that is an extra 1 million muslims a year) - ill give them 3 months recovery time before they start the next batch up. In the mean time 56.7 million non-muslims must NOT have a baby that year for them to break even. I think I'm starting to notice a slight flaw to this plan...

We'll be out-bread by chav first! I stopped at two kids because quite simply couldn't really afford any more. My will power and intelligence means no more baby-me's will happen. Whereas chavs are more than happy to not think about it and pump them out at a fair rate of notts, while collecting their benefits...

Chavs will take of the UK first!

It's like the opposite of evolution! Once the fittest thrived, now the dumbest do... Benefits mean they can happily pump them out and the rest of us pick up the bill for them.

Just image if welfare/benefits were only for the first 2 kids! Bet that would help keep some legs closed!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom