My Ferrari 575M Maranello - pics

Soldato
That is very, very nice mate. What you say about the hard work and dedication is bang on. I remember your ol' Fiesta this time 4 years ago. Bit of a step up nowadays! You've come a long way and thats a nice way to mark the achievement - well done! :)

Associate
Now you got the power of beast are you gonna use it!!! ooooooooooooo temptation!!!!!!!!!!

O there goes the speed limit lol

nice car

Can I be your driver ill do it for free! message me :)

Soldato
obviously its a beautiful car but unless your take it on the track you'll never really get to do anything more than most other drivers on the road..

if i had the money naturally i'd buy a sports car, which is what youve done so i guess im talking bull :p

but the speed limits still apply to you mr. spie... you can just get to them faster :)

Permabanned
I mean lets say you drive that car round a town centre and you have like 30- 40 people looking at you, does that not seem weird especially at first, and then when you get out your just another guy on the street.:confused:

Caporegime
Originally posted by andrewjh009
I mean lets say you drive that car round a town centre and you have like 30- 40 people looking at you, does that not seem weird especially at first, and then when you get out your just another guy on the street.:confused:

just another guy with a ferrari.. hehe

startin to like these more now, i was down St Davids Hotel n Spa for a meal with the misses on tuesday, and there was a blue one parked outside. Not a fan of the blue color, but the car looked simply amazing.

Permabanned
I must say Mark! You have lost weight, look younger and your looking good fella :)

As for the car, must be a man's thing as it doesnt really do anything for me but congratulations - you have earned it.

Your small speech was truely humble and from the heart I hope... any little Proudfoots on the way yet?

Permabanned
I mean lets say you drive that car round a town centre and you have like 30- 40 people looking at you, does that not seem weird especially at first, and then when you get out your just another guy on the street.

Nah.. I get that all the time! Just smile and saunter off :D We have these nice cars for many reasons.. one is because we like to be noticed. I know I do ;) And besides, we are not just ANOTHER guy on the street.. we are THE guy on the street :)

Godfather
Godfather
OP
Originally posted by HappyBeaver
Nah.. I get that all the time! Just smile and saunter off :D We have these nice cars for many reasons.. one is because we like to be noticed. I know I do ;) And besides, we are not just ANOTHER guy on the street.. we are THE guy on the street :)
Buy you are not a guy are you? ... Karen ;)

Permabanned
LOL with a nic of Happy Beaver I would be in troubel if I were a guy... I was just pointing out that having a nice car is, well, nice. I like to feel the roar up my pants just like the guys though. Perhaps I might meet you (albeit very briefly with your new car) on the starting line one day Mark :)

Soldato
Roffles- feminine tact.. suttle as a brick..

Btw mark - which cars did you try before 575M? Or was it try it, grin like cheshire cat and buy?

Back
Top Bottom