My Ferrari 575M Maranello - pics

Associate
Quite literally the only thing the rover has over to toureg is the price (its more expensive than the toureg) and the brand, its not better than the toureg is any other way, its slower, more thirsty, much less powerful. The only other plusses of the rover is that top of range models have about every gadget your likely to find in a luxury car, but I'm sure VW has something like that for the toureg.

Soldato
Originally posted by GAmbrose
Co-developed with Porsche, rave reviews from the press, the most powerful V10 Diesel avaliable and quite attractive for a 4x4 all had something to do with it I would think.

Gary A

yeah...and look at Porsche's attempt at a 4x4....its just a 911 with the bottom half of a 4x4....it just doesnt look right!

\Range Rover all the way

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Originally posted by |Show|

and one question....why the 575M over an F50 (not sayin the 575 is bad...its just after i've watched Gumball 4 times the F50 is so good!!)

An F50 would at least cost double and then some!

Plus the F50's more raw the nthe 575m, and are also very rare. 349 built for the whole world!

It's my favourite car in the whole world though:D

Associate
Ferrari are releasing a Stradale version of the 575. God knows how quick thats gonna be considering the standard one is a monster as it is.

Ferrari > *

Sam

Sam

Soldato
Originally posted by Hive
Ferrari are releasing a Stradale version of the 575. God knows how quick thats gonna be considering the standard one is a monster as it is.

Ferrari > *

:eek: , have you got any info on this mate

Associate
Specifics havent been released as Ferrari are still testing it, but judging what they did to the 360, giving it more bhp for more power & stripping bits & bobs & using lighter materials to really save on weight, it will be quite a different beast. Uprated suspension/brakes too. Will be used for track competition as the 360 Stradale is.

Basically the 575 Stradale will own everthing :D

Sam

Sam

Soldato
Originally posted by Hive
Specifics havent been released as Ferrari are still testing it, but judging what they did to the 360, giving it more bhp for more power & stripping bits & bobs & using lighter materials to really save on weight, it will be quite a different beast. Uprated suspension/brakes too. Will be used for track competition as the 360 Stradale is.

Basically the 575 Stradale will own everthing :D

*Dribbles*

:D

Associate
btw, dont wanna blow...spie's? (whos got the 575) thunder, saying a newer/quicker version of his car is comin out. As the standard version is more suitable for ownership as an everyday car. Well, as suitable as a Ferrari can be! So congrats to him ;)

Permabanned
Originally posted by bleh
I hope you enjoy driving it as much as I enjoy driving my 306 :D

Well done, and be caurfull.:cool:

ooo post pics of ur 306 is it black?the one thats been posted before?

bewtifal car the maranello!

Soldato
Look at Spie's car:
4.jpg

Simple lines, flowing from the front. Straight forward rims on it, simplistic, but oozing with style. The whole car shouts "power", "gorgeous" and "style".

edit: removed 'hummer' comment.

Last edited:

Sam

Sam

Soldato
Well said Garp , can i ask the Ferrari Logo on the side by the wingmirrors , is that some kind of sticker or is it a thin metal badge :) ?

Man of Honour
Can you please stop posting crap about hummers and such like in this thread, if it continues peoples accounts will start breaking.

Back
Top Bottom