My friend is hospitalised. He was assaulted at his work place. (Milton Keynes)

OcUK Staff
OP
Would be nice if there was some proper footage somewhere of the CCTV. Someone on this forum must know something about this, or at least have seen/know of the people who did it.

Soldato
That's a fairly good capture by the cctv of the clown in a black trackie. If he's already known to the police it shouldn't be too hard for them to track. The other dude is a bit more discreet.

Wishing a speedy recovery to your friend, and i hope the police can catch these idiots.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Absolute scum, I'd never feel safe working in a bookies. Targeted so much for things like this.

I hope he is recovering well. Can we band together and treat him to something? Show him the nicer people still exist!

Soldato
Bletchley. Enough said...

All looks superficial and should heal so glad to see he is okay on the whole.

People don't take into account the damage this can have on a persons mental health though, could far out weigh the physical.

lol, one of the suspects is wearing jogging bottoms, of course he is. The uniform of the scumbag.

Last edited:
Soldato
If we can get ahold of a bit of footage of the two we may be able to blend the images together to create a proper fit.

This cant be the best image they have :(.

I'm really sorry to hear about your friend.

Edit: I've put a request in fingers crossed.

Could make for the most meaningful phtoshop thread ever.

Last edited:
Soldato
Coward & Scumbag :(

All the best to your friend, hopefully he'll recover quickly and won't have any lasting memories of this.

I am sure if we all share this someone will know them. Let's put Facebook to good use!

Soldato
Scum.

I've worked in retail and I would have never put up a fight to stop robbers. Just step back and let them take the money. No hero BS from me.

Caporegime
Poor chap. I hope he manages to deal with the mental / emotional damage that can result from something horrific like this. Get well soon. :)

Permabanned
Eh that picture is sooooooo good imagine if it was someone you briefly knew and you had a picture of them that clear. I reckon the reason they aint been caught is because they are Asian and as such thier own wont give them up.

But i bet if you printed fliers of that picture and put up a reward of £50 for the correct name you would get him in 2 weeks flat. Just go door to door posting them in letterboxes.

Back
Top Bottom