My friend is hospitalised. He was assaulted at his work place. (Milton Keynes)

Associate
I had an employee assaulted a few years back by some morons in the local area who thought they would get away with it. It's a horrible feeling having someone you know mistreated like that.

Unluckily for the said morons, my connections in the local area were of a far higher caliber and ferocity. It was dealt with ... ;)

I really hope your friend has a speedy recovery.

One

One

Soldato
People don't take into account the damage this can have on a persons mental health though, could far out weigh the physical.

Oh, for some reason I just assume he was a guy not a girl. That makes this story even worse, beating up a defenseless woman! Shame on those thugs!

Soldato
CCTV footage image of the people who did it.
1406844266.png

Must...... not..... judge....... (Drops Daily mail)!

Hope your mate is alright though and hope he makes a speedy recovery!

Caporegime
That's a fairly good capture by the cctv of the clown in a black trackie. If he's already known to the police it shouldn't be too hard for them to track. The other dude is a bit more discreet.

Could be wrong but they almost look like Polish or Romanians

Soldato
Not necessarily dude, suspect captures are put on Facebook and other social media sites and it's surprising how many positives come back.

I can only hope that they succeed in this.

I just can't believe this is the best image they have. If they were to release cctv footage of the two blokes it could be possible to piece together a much better image.

Unluckily for the said morons, my connections in the local area were of a far higher caliber and ferocity. It was dealt with ... ;)

I really hope your friend has a speedy recovery.

Any idea what sentence they got? Would be interesting to learn of the potential fate that awaits the OP's attackers.

this would be all over itv news had it been an asian on the other end of the assault.

I wouldn't be surprised. Asians attack white = GBH. Whites attack an Asian = GBC + hate crime as aggravating factor.

OP - wishing him speedy recovery.

Associate
Could be wrong but they almost look like Polish or Romanians

i 2nd that
no brit would wear yellow/white stripe jogs :) its one big give away .am sure some one know's where this person/s lives/hang out. that's if they are from mk

looking at google their is plenty off shops around the william hill shop who has got cctv's ,so i would say it won't be long the scum bags get nicked

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom