My friend is hospitalised. He was assaulted at his work place. (Milton Keynes)

OcUK Staff
Hi guys,

My friend from Milton Keynes is currently in hospital and is trying to recover from a brutal attack which happened at his work place.

In Bletchley, Milton Keynes, he was robbed by two men, taking cash from him and also robbed the betting shop (William Hill).

I don't think much will come from this thread, but it is worth a shot. If any one here is from Milton Keynes and know more about this attack, please report it to the police.

He has a heart of gold, and is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. I really hope he recovers soon.

More news here: http://www.miltonkeynes.co.uk/news/...-burglary-in-bletchley-betting-shop-1-6174382

My friend after the attack.
UrXgNie.png

CCTV footage image of the people who did it.
Wy2ZjGj.png

Added Crimewatch footage:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02dgxyd

Was on Crimewatch yesterday on my Birthday. A good present would be if they caught the scum!

If you have Twitter, please Retweet this Tweet to try and spread the word:

https://twitter.com/FiveUB/status/540989903841280000

Soldato
What scum, I don't understand the point in assaulting the shop keeper since they are going to be insured against any losses and it just isn't worth putting up a fight, complete mindless violence. :(

I hope your friend makes a speedy recovery.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
:(

Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Was he working alone at the time? I know Hills tend to have a policy of LPW these days.

OcUK Staff
OP

Was he working alone at the time? I know Hills tend to have a policy of LPW these days.

I couldn't say, I don't know much more. :(

When I am back from Germany I will go and see him, hopefully he is fully recovered soon so we can go out for a few drinks.

Soldato

Yup, the shop next to where I work has one person on at night now. Was talking to the staff about it, places like that are going to be vulnerable to attacks like this. It's an awful thing to happen.

Associate
Hoping for a speedy recovery. I live in MK and I stay out of Bletchley. The high street is really dodgy particularly in the evening. Just full of idiots up to no good on the few occasions i've had to go :(

Associate
Hoping for a speedy recovery. I live in MK and I stay out of Bletchley. The high street is really dodgy particularly in the evening. Just full of idiots up to no good on the few occasions i've had to go :(

This, I avoid Bletchley unless I am training at the leisure centre just seems dodgy a lot of the time.

Hope your friend recovers soon.

Back
Top Bottom