• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

My horrible RMA experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys

So I believe we've come to a conclusion. I've been offered the 4070ti that I was originally offered :D, and OcUK said they are taking steps to ensure similar problems won't happen again.

I wanna thank Gibbo and everyone in this thread who gave their time, input, and voice. As I wouldn't have known what to do otherwise!

Alex J
impressive-very-nice.gif

Reactions: J.D
@Gibbo

Might as well ask here as it's warranty related, with Sapphire 7900XT MBA, as warranty is dealt with yourself and not Sapphire, what's the crack if it fails within warranty and you can't repair/replace?

Sapphire generally never a problem. But what does happen if MBA is longer available you’d be offered a 7900XT Pulse as replacement or if it’s when new stuff coke out in a year two then maybe an 8800 XT if no repair or replacement available or a partial refund, the whole point is to give options and then it’s your choice.

Reactions: J.D
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom