My new ride

Soldato
Picked her up this afternoon. Absolutely blown away so far. Just a shame the rain hit after putting in 100Km on it. Not that I'm a fair weather rider, just when I've not had that much practice over the past 6 months, and I have no water proof kit, I think it was best I parked it up lol. Hopefully the weather will improve tomorrow! We shall see though :D.

Specs:
BMW S1000RR Sport
ABS
TCS
Quick Shifter
BMW Motorrad Colours
Akrapovic Slip on exhaust

Pics:

5oBpu.jpg

p7GVj.jpg

AucIi.jpg

ZnZz6.jpg

I'll update once I've had a chance to ride her properly. She still has the limiter on at the moment, got to do 500 miles before it gets removed, then I can go over 9000RPM, and then we should see the magic of the engine!

Last edited:

dsb

dsb

Associate
Sweet mate, and tax free? whats the deal on these at the moment? are they still doing balloon deals?

Soldato
OP
90k rpm? Beemers rev high eh

Nice bike and the exhaust isn't stupidly big and overly angular like some.

90k.. I have no idea what you're on about... I definitely edited my post for other reasons :p.

Sweet mate, and tax free? whats the deal on these at the moment? are they still doing balloon deals?

Yeah tax free, plus MoD Discount, so saved around £4k, so can't complain :D.

At the moment, no deals that I know of, as they're so new. Sure there will be ones around soon though.

Soldato
OP
Cheers for all the comments guys. Not able to get out on it today which I'm well gutted about. Damn girlfriend wanting attention! hah.

Nice bike! and oh so fast.

Like the plate on it, it's like short hand for looking for 12 AK'z init :D

I do like the reg, shame it's only a temporary plate though before I export it. Will get something new in about 8 weeks lol.

Very very nice, like those a lot :cool:

For me the current bike to own, enjoy !!

Has been my current bike to own since I saw the original out on a bike night in Poole. Never ever thought I'd own one though :D.

Soldato
Verryy sweet, jesus, can that tail end get any pointier lol :) Nice bike mate, although not too fussed on the pointy front... but yeah. wow... bet you're made up. What did you pay for her, if you don't mind me asking?

Soldato
OP
Verryy sweet, jesus, can that tail end get any pointier lol :) Nice bike mate, although not too fussed on the pointy front... but yeah. wow... bet you're made up. What did you pay for her, if you don't mind me asking?

I love the pointedness, looks like an angry wasp lol. A lot more angular than my GSX-R 750 K1 lol. But yeah, totally made up. Just want the weather to improve, and the girlfriend to go back to work, and I'll be smashing out the miles on it :D.
Paid £11.8k, but that was tax free and with an MoD discount. Should have been over £15k for that spec.

Soldato
I love the pointedness, looks like an angry wasp lol. A lot more angular than my GSX-R 750 K1 lol. But yeah, totally made up. Just want the weather to improve, and the girlfriend to go back to work, and I'll be smashing out the miles on it :D.
Paid £11.8k, but that was tax free and with an MoD discount. Should have been over £15k for that spec.

Blimey, yeah another world to your K1... yeah bet your made up. Lovely bike, so, what's the specs on these things then? bhp, top whack etc? We looking mental, here which I assume we are lol... not a bad price either, that's one hefty discount that is mate, superb.

Associate
Nice bike that. Mate has just picked one of these up, fitted an 'Austin Racing' system for him the other day, lovely bike to work on. Enjoy it :)

Back
Top Bottom