My poor little angel is not well

Associate
Just found this thread

Firstly I echo everyone's positive thoughts, my youngest (3) has just had chicken pox over Xmas and she was pretty poorly - they make you worry even more when they are ill - now she's over the worst I someties wish she wa quiet again - just so I can get some rest (where has she found all that energy).

Secondly to echo others thoughts - defo gets her looks from her mum:)

Thirdly - get a shave - that beard mighht cause a relapse:)

Fourthly spend some quality time with your other little one and get some rest yourself

Lastly keep us updated and it's nice to read a post in the new year with so much positiveness and from the progress of your little angel good news as well.

PS The NHS certainly pull out the stops for these little ones, so she's is in the right place - hope your missus is holding up too.

Soldato
Hi Skywalker,

I hadn't posted previously in this thread, but you and your little girl had my me and my partners thoughts on many occasions.

How is she doing? Is she back home with you yet?

Associate
I stumbled across this thread and, after reading it all, it brought a tear to my eye (no comments please). As a father of three I empathise so well with your past predicament and subsequent good news, as fathers we can only be the best ambassidors of what it means to have children and all it entails, good or bad. I wish you all the luck in the world in your great endeavor and, wish both you and yours, the best of health at all times.

We all have stories to tell as fathers (as do I) but it usually ends up with good news on forums such as these, as they are are not the best medium for bad news without seeming to sound to self indulgent. What a pleasure to see the picture of your daughter looking into the camera.

Oh the beauty of the human spirit, manifested as it always is, in our children and their sheer will to be.

Sincerely yours

Back
Top Bottom