My rights as a supsect.......

dsb

dsb

Associate
Sunama read my post, i have told him he must get a legal advisor in his interviews with him, they will write the stmt for him, but having his own stmt will assist the the legal advisor what to do, I also beive in Innocent until proven guilty however I have the ability to stay impartial untill all the evidence is gathered. I have conducted well in excess of 200 interview and more than double in arrests, when things go to interview and the facts are put forward you see the whole picture and things do and can turn on the initial complainant. If he did kick the car then i suggest he stays silent until all evidence is produced to him, if they have nothing on the conclusion of his interview he has nothing to worry about, if they have CCTV hes in the poo. If hes story is as he says his best option in MY experiences would be a prepared stmt

Last edited:

dsb

dsb

Associate
Also its the job of an interviewer to question the prepared stmt and the suspect, thats all people are doing on here, I could rip it apart and make him look guilty quite easy, however a well put together stmt by a decent legal advisor will save his ass.

Soldato
Also its the job of an interviewer to question the prepared stmt and the suspect, thats all people are doing on here, I could rip it apart and make him look guilty quite easy, however a well put together stmt by a decent legal advisor will save his ass.

Just say 'statement', please? Annoys the hell out of me when people abbreviate words, especially when it looks/sounds when said nothing like what you are trying to say.

Here's another point, If he is suspected of criminal damage then surely some damage has being done, now unless the damage was there in the first place he would have had to be moving his leg forward at almost full force to do any visible damage to the BMW. So OP I assume you were doing a John Cleese walk only with full force applied to your legs for this incident to have happened. ;)

Soldato
Just to paint a more sinister tone, the driver could easily be such a psycho, that following the contact and minimal if any damage, and following a shouting match, has kicked his own car door and reported the op for criminal damage.

First question op has in interview, is what crimnal damage, where, and show me the picture of what i am purported to have done.

Soldato
Here's another point, If he is suspected of criminal damage then surely some damage has being done, now unless the damage was there in the first place he would have had to be moving his leg forward at almost full force to do any visible damage to the BMW. So OP I assume you were doing a John Cleese walk only with full force applied to your legs for this incident to have happened. ;)

Wow, okay, now we're just going round and round, going over old ground.

dsb

dsb

Associate
Just to paint a more sinister tone, the driver could easily be such a psycho, that following the contact and minimal if any damage, and following a shouting match, has kicked his own car door and reported the op for criminal damage.

First question op has in interview, is what crimnal damage, where, and show me the picture of what i am purported to have done.

A decent interviewer will not give any evidence until the end of the interview, however a decent legal advisor will state that his client is not willing to answer any questions until presented with all the evidence.

Prior the interview the police are obliged to give disclosure and must disclose certain details, they don't have to state they have cctv just say they have evidence that suggests that the offence was committed.

Caporegime
The spelling and use of wrong words in this thread is atrocious.

Seems you're all in such a fit of rage with each other you forgot to think about what you're typing.

If I was the OP I would seek legal advice and ignore most of the comments from this forum.

Soldato
The spelling and use of wrong words in this thread is atrocious.

Seems you're all in such a fit of rage with each other you forgot to think about what you're typing.

If I was the OP I would seek legal advice and ignore most of the comments from this forum.

why do people still have to pick on grammar and spelling. it's not a english exam... its a forum. if it reads, its reads...

Man of Honour
why do people still have to pick on grammar and spelling. it's not a english exam... its a forum. if it reads, its reads...

Why have a shower unless you're going out on the pull? Why wipe your ass after a **** unless you're about to undergo a proctological examination?

Standards.

Caporegime
Primarily because the tone of advice is as if people are in the legal profession and it is these people that have errors that one would assume they wouldn't make, being university schooled and all.

It's just an observation that is all.

Soldato
Why have a shower unless you're going out on the pull? Why wipe your ass after a **** unless you're about to undergo a proctological examination?

Standards.

not the same really. its all part of this middle class forum crap.. where people try and show intelligence and get self worth by belittling and correcting grammar / spelling, just like daddy used to do with them... no need.

Back
Top Bottom