My Shaver has been stollen!

Associate
OP have you still got any blades?

you could make handle out of an old fork or something

or for that true fusion feeling you could glue the blade to your gf's vibrator :D

Soldato
omg zip your shaver has been stollen ! :eek:

(artists impression)
STOLLEN.jpg

Soldato
Asim, do you never tire of bringing your nether regions into conversation? One might be forced to conclude you have some kind of attention seeking and/or sexual disorder at this rate.
tbh I think there must be some kind of deficiency he has/thinks he has which makes him do this. Maybe in his circles it's cool to mention your genitals in every sentence.

Soldato
You are gonna cost me a fortune if you kep posting in my threads:eek::p

After looking at the merkurs i must say i am tempted :o
You'll make your money back relatively quick. Yes £70 for an initial setup (blade, razors, brush, soap etc) is expensive, but how does £18 for one hundred replacement blades sound? You can actually get 130 for that price if you choose extra blades as your free gift! The shaving soaps seem to last forever as well. It actually ends up working out much cheaper over time AND gives a much better shave. The whole process, though taking a bit longer, also feels far more luxurious.

Last edited:

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
Yeah, why shave so rarely? You must have a full beard by the time you shave again?

I do:D

I work in a quarry and just let it grow, Its great against the ellements, Keeps you warm in winter(i found out this last time i shaved it off) and stops sun burn in summer :D

I normally just shave for special occasions, like tonight i had a 21st in a more upper class suburb of the city.
Other times i may shave for interviews and similar things, or when it just gets a bit too moses like i shave/trim it down a bit:D

Soldato
You are gonna cost me a fortune if you kep posting in my threads:eek::p

After looking at the merkurs i must say i am tempted :o

I use a Parker and derby blades, £15 for the razer and £10 for 100 blades. Not quite as nice as a £50-60 Merkur but better than Gillette/Wilkinson etc.

No need to spend a huge amount and as has been said you'll make it back with the blades being so cheap :D

stops sun burn in summer :D

Is the part covered by beard completely untanned after you shave in Summer?

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
You'll make your money back relatively quick. Yes £70 for an initial setup (blade, razors, brush, soap etc) is expensive, but how does £18 for one hundred replacement blades sound? You can actually get 130 for that price if you choose extra blades as your free gift! The shaving soaps seem to last forever as well. It actually ends up working out much cheaper over time AND gives a much better shave. The whole process, though taking a bit longer, also feels far more luxurious.

Do you really need a brush?

Cant you just use your hands to rub on the cream/soap?

Soldato
You can get away without a brush, but that will give you the type of lather you get using shaving gels. If you have a brush, then you'll get a better lather than comes out of cans of shaving foam. You'll also use less soap if you use a brush (there's a method you can use, which means only a tiiny bit of soap is used and thus the soaps lasts seemingly forever). A decent brush should cost around £30-£40. The size differences between brushes doesn't make much difference - it's just quicker to have a bigger brush. The quality difference, however, makes a big difference to the enjoyability of it - the synthetic ones, for example, are scratchy and horrible.

Back
Top Bottom